The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere

Go down 
+7
azarhal
WesleyP.
Aurabesh
Horeon
Velaxi
Darka
Jester
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester

Jester

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jester
Class: Trooper
Guild:

Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:58 am

Presenting contestant nr 104 ,a 26 year old male hailing from an obscure part of the galaxy most commonly reffered to as Antwerp,located in the land with more governments then inhabbitants...Belgium

His like's include being the first into the fray,the helping of those in need,and bringing a joke or two while doing both

dislike's include low morale,and anything oposing a "can do" spirit

For his tallent portion he did something mindshockingly amasing but this is a text forum,so you will just have to trust me on that jocolor

All joking asside ,i'm an long time mmo player,started off with Dark age of camelot and continue'd on to play city of hero's,champions online and World of warcraft

I'm old school in every role i play,if i tank i will not accept anyone going down while i'm still standing,and more then once will hold off the enemy so others may escape,when i am healing i will try to pull my group trough the most insurmountable odds

if sides will be sepperate i'm highly inclined to play republic,i'm somewhat partial to doing the right thing.

I do not have a guild as of yet since many of the people i used to play with eather disspersed or havent given any solid thoughts on Tor yet.

I do look forward to being an active member of this community in any way that i can cheers
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:56 am

Welcome, join in have fun and help make a difference
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 am

You're my kind of guy.
Welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:17 am

*True-tank hi-5*

Welcome, brother Smile
Back to top Go down
Aurabesh

Aurabesh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aurabesh
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:27 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
WesleyP.

WesleyP.

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:35 am

From another obscure part of the galaxy:

"Hailing frequencies open.
Kittens ready.
Welcome aboard." What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOldPipes
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Kittens ready?

Hi Jester and Welcome.

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 pm

Hello again!

Jester wrote:
For his tallent portion he did something mindshockingly amasing but this is a text forum,so you will just have to trust me on that jocolor

Yeah... I'm afraid we're gonna need some proof.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:55 pm

Jester wrote:
Presenting contestant nr 104 ,a 26 year old male hailing from an obscure part of the galaxy most commonly reffered to as Antwerp,located in the land with more governments then inhabbitants...Belgium

His like's include being the first into the fray,the helping of those in need,and bringing a joke or two while doing both

dislike's include low morale,and anything oposing a "can do" spirit

All joking asside ,i'm an long time mmo player,started off with Dark age of camelot and continue'd on to play city of hero's,champions online and World of warcraft

I'm old school in every role i play,if i tank i will not accept anyone going down while i'm still standing,and more then once will hold off the enemy so others may escape,when i am healing i will try to pull my group trough the most insurmountable odds

if sides will be sepperate i'm highly inclined to play republic,i'm somewhat partial to doing the right thing.

I do not have a guild as of yet since many of the people i used to play with eather disspersed or havent given any solid thoughts on Tor yet.

I do look forward to being an active member of this community in any way that i can cheers

Woot! another jokester! Welcome to the insanity!
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jester
Class: Trooper
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Grome wrote:
Hello again!

Jester wrote:

Yeah... I'm afraid we're gonna need some proof.

Sadly it whent undocumented ,but if you whould like to see some Credentials ^^

Thank you all for the warm welcome Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere 526598
Back to top Go down
Crebain

Crebain

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:49 pm

hm kittens :/

republic :/

meh

welcome mate Razz
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Welcome Jester,

I support the fair treatment of kittens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere   Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoping for Galaxtic peace,love ,and the fair treatment of kittens everywhere
Page 1 of 1