The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving..

Go down 
+5
Coldhart
HDubNZ
Darka
JedinWaiting
Xaxus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaxus

Xaxus

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Xaxus
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Serenity

Happy Thanksgiving.. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 am

Hope everyone has a safe thanksgiving. Dont eat too much... pirat
Back to top Go down
JedinWaiting

JedinWaiting

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 am

If you work in retail Thanksgiving means working 6 day work weeks and about 55-60 hours a week until after christmas.

It almost makes me hate the holidays. I need another fricken job.

Wow that's a downer. Thanks for the warm wishes anyway Xaxus! Be safe : )
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:25 am

While i dont believe in Indians, may your religious holiday be fruitful and un offending to minorities who do not believe in your views but find it offensive that you celebrate it

Happy Thanksgiving.. Starwars_thanksgiving1
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:49 am

Happy Thanksgiving Americans. I give thanks to Ty-Odi for starting this madness.

I give thanks to Darka for being Darka and having a cool brother Neil-Se-Darka.

I give thanks to Selven for the cookies that I am sure are on their way.

I give thanks to all of you for being here.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:31 am

Happy Thanksgiving all! Be safe and remember just cuz your cousin Earl might eat all your cookies, you'll still get arested if you tar and feather him. I suggest waiting til he's asleep on the couch and superglue his zipper shut...sooner or later he's gonna have to go #2 after eating all that food. You might want to sit up wind from him after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:57 am

Coldhart wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving all! Be safe and remember just cuz your cousin Earl might eat all your cookies, you'll still get arested if you tar and feather him. I suggest waiting til he's asleep on the couch and superglue his zipper shut...sooner or later he's gonna have to go #2 after eating all that food. You might want to sit up wind from him after that.

Now that's just plain crazy
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 am

I agree...that was "CRAZY" Cold....hey...that would be a cool guild name! ..hmmm

Seriously,

Happy Thanksgiving to all you celebrating this weekend. Be safe...and

*Don't drink and drive

*Don't drink and smoke crack rocks (whitney!)

*If you're gonna "tag it", make sure you "bag it". We don't want anymore lil' Schwens running around....wait...um....NM...

*Don't leg hump the family dog when you goto your mom's house on Thursday

*Don't whine because you get stuck watching the 1-8 Lions and the 3-7 Cowboys get blown out in the NFL on Thursday

*If you see a native American, invite him to dinner

*Don't burn any ladies at the stake you think are "witches"

*Enjoy the holidays!!!!

I give thanks for my new son and wifey.

I also give thanks to my family and friends..

I give thanks for nessie, sasquatch, chupacabra, UFO's, that wolf-man thing, the mothman, the New Jersey devil thingy, the kraken, sea monsters, vampires, werewolfs of London, the bermuda triangle, the nazca lines, and Atlantis

and lastly...to the RiG gamers...you all rock!!

Lastly, If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving..you're a Godless heathan pagan! (Just kidding...I give thx for you all too! (Vikings)
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Well though I don't celebrate the colonial holidays as I am English, I hope those of you who do have a fantastic few days!!!

Contrary to others, I say eat, drink, and be merry!!! Smile

Not really sure what Thanks Giving is all about, I know its something to do with Indians feeding you or something? sorry for my ignorance in this regards, just not something we celebrate over here I am afraid. We just have to make do with Xmas and New Year over here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Happy Thanksgiving then to all you US-RiGs that celebrate this holiday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Schwendo wrote:

Lastly, If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving..you're a Godless heathan pagan! (Just kidding...I give thx for you all too! (Vikings)

My philosophy is, even if you don't celebrate a holiday, use it as an excuse for gathering people with a lot of food Razz

Happy Turkey Day for those that it applies to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving..   Happy Thanksgiving.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving..
Page 1 of 1