The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mmm, fan art you say?

Go down 
+8
Horeon
Schwendo
Gamewiz
Narevek
Variable
Kai-Sun
Selven
MorgonKara
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

Mmm, fan art you say? Empty
PostSubject: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 am

This is an oldy but a goody.

Mmm, fan art you say? 300px-Sithconcept_copy
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:23 am

meesa like!
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:29 am

Dusting off the archives...

Mmm, fan art you say? Myythsigcopyoo9
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:32 am

This one is a little weird, it's my first photoshop painting. Suspect

Mmm, fan art you say? Darkjedimasterjpgok9
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 am

MorgonKara wrote:
This one is a little weird, it's my first photoshop painting. Suspect

Far, far beyond anything I could do.

Amazing picture Morgon
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:45 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:49 am

This one isn't fan art, it's an old screen capture of my SWG Jedi character. You might think it's interesting if you played. This character had a lot of history and accomplishments, he was something like 4 years old and a PvP General.

Mmm, fan art you say? Screenshot0032xf4
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 am

I gotta admit ..that last one got my attention! What a Face

What server did you play on?
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:22 am

Radiant which was kinda like one of the unofficial PvP servers. Did you play SWG? You might like this one too;
Mmm, fan art you say? 125badgesxj5

I've got a few goodies on my old Imageshack account. Here's a live event with Princess Leia;

Mmm, fan art you say? Screenshot0029jm3
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:26 am

Jedi RP event hosted by Luke Skywalker in our "secret Jedi enclave";
Mmm, fan art you say? Screenshot0007vd9
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 am

Wow, Morgon. You've got some talent there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:43 am

Omg, I so remember the feeling when I got the last holocron for my collection! And then I quit. lol

Now I miss my old bunker and guild hall. /sigh

Yeah, I played SWG. CU and NGE. Quit a couple of times, but always came back. Now it's been about 18 months. I was on Chimaera, mostly. But had a couple of chars on Starsider and my very first char was born on Naritus in july '05. She's now frozen in time as I never got her transferred.

And btw, your drawings are very good Smile
Back to top Go down
Narevek

Narevek

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:52 am

Wow, all of these are awesome...and the SWG shots really bring back memories.

My own SWG experience started on Starsider, with the first incarnation of Narevek (A Bothan). I went up the ranks of the rebel alliance, and PURPOSELY halted once I reached the rank of Lt. Colonel. After several times of mastering, dropping, and remastering professions, I realized that TKM/Master Ranger was the path for me, and I decided I'd never hologrind on the original path to Jedi. When JTL came out, land-based gaming was forgotten, and I came very close to becoming an Ace within the first couple weeks....then my old guild broke up, and I quit, lol. Came back later, and eventually transferred to the Eclipse Server to join a new guild (The one I've since followed through several games). Finally made ace, decked out my Nova Courier, and when i finally finished "building" my ship into a home in space...I quit again. Went from early 2004 until a few months post-NGE, off 'n on, and there are times I still miss it. I'd post some screenshots of the old haunts too...but I dunno where I left them, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://eclipse-guild.com
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 pm

I hear you
Back to top Go down
Gamewiz

Gamewiz

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm

I love your Photoshop paintings! Very distinct art style and I LOVE the first one you posted. Well done!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm

SWG, a long story...

I began playing SWG in July of 2003 on Gorath, found a ton of great people, and formed a guild with a player city. I went to both Fanfest I (2004), and Fanfest II (2005). Hologrinded 31 proffessions (a nightmare) for my jedi. Hated th CU, hated the NGE even more. I've taken breaks now and then, but the city is still there, though the server is bleak...I pop in from time to time, paying maint' and checking out new patches...pre-CU was incredible, a great time in gaming...

Well, thats the long story short, hehe...
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:29 am

Gamewiz wrote:
I love your Photoshop paintings! Very distinct art style and I LOVE the first one you posted. Well done!
Thnks, I made that one after taking a class in concept art. Most of the stuff I did for that class was original concepts, not star wars stuff. That guy is sorta generic enough to maybe not be a star wars guy but the colors turned out pretty good.

I usually draw more than paint. painting is challenging for me because I'm partially colorblind green/red.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:33 am

MorgonKara wrote:
Gamewiz wrote:
Thnks, I made that one after taking a class in concept art. Most of the stuff I did for that class was original concepts, not star wars stuff. That guy is sorta generic enough to maybe not be a star wars guy but the colors turned out pretty good.

I usually draw more than paint. painting is challenging for me because I'm partially colorblind green/red.

Off topic a bit, but do you also have problems with other colors? A good friend of mine (rest his soul) was red/green color blind, but he also had some problems with brown at times.
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:34 am

Schwendo wrote:
SWG, a long story...

I began playing SWG in July of 2003 on Gorath, found a ton of great people, and formed a guild with a player city. I went to both Fanfest I (2004), and Fanfest II (2005). Hologrinded 31 proffessions (a nightmare) for my jedi. Hated th CU, hated the NGE even more. I've taken breaks now and then, but the city is still there, though the server is bleak...I pop in from time to time, paying maint' and checking out new patches...pre-CU was incredible, a great time in gaming...

Well, thats the long story short, hehe...
Do you have any cool screen shots? I joined during the CU and I had mastered swordsman with some medic but unfortunately the NGE came pretty soon after I joined up. I'd like to see some screens of pre-CU stuff.
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:41 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
MorgonKara wrote:
Gamewiz wrote:

Off topic a bit, but do you also have problems with other colors? A good friend of mine (rest his soul) was red/green color blind, but he also had some problems with brown at times.

That's kinda hard to describe. Basically I have a hard time with earth-tone greens and reds, not bright colors. So yeah I guess brown is an earth-tone red color. A lot of times I won't be able to distinguish between a dark brown or a dark green. I see unhealthy fields of grass as red-brown so that should give you some idea of how weird it is.
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:47 am

You know, they won't let you in the Air Force if you have my kind of colorblindness. BTW, sorry to hear your friend passed.
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:52 am

MorgonKara wrote:
You know, they won't let you in the Air Force if you have my kind of colorblindness. BTW, sorry to hear your friend passed.

Really? I had to take a color test before joining, but I assumed it was because I went into electronics.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:52 am

MorgonKara wrote:

Thank you, and yeah, ironically he tried to get into the Navy and the job he wanted kind of involved green radar screens that he couldn't discern well enough because of it.

He was a great sport about it, often times pulling pranks on us with it by calling out the wrong color on purpose to see us react to him.

Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:58 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
MorgonKara wrote:
Variable wrote:

Really? I had to take a color test before joining, but I assumed it was because I went into electronics.

Thank you, and yeah, ironically he tried to get into the Navy and the job he wanted kind of involved green radar screens that he couldn't discern well enough because of it.

He was a great sport about it, often times pulling pranks on us with it by calling out the wrong color on purpose to see us react to him.

Yes, that's it exactly. Apparently a lot of radar and HUD technology involves red and green.
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 am

Mmm, fan art you say? N1617911032_20458_7021
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mmm, fan art you say?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: The Sandbox - Fan Art, Stories and Pixels-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com