The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curse you Blizzard!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tal Soren

Tal Soren

Curse you Blizzard! Empty
PostSubject: Curse you Blizzard!   Curse you Blizzard! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

After two years of being WoW-free...I've fallen off the wagon... *hangs head in shame*
A friend E-mailed me and told me one of the new changes in the last patch was that gnomes now had thier own starting area and were trying to take back thier city. As a gnome warrior tank for 3-4 years I realy wanted to see this!
Luckily I had no money to re-sub my account so I was safe from the evil game...
The very next email was a free 7 days of game time from blizzard ...evil bastards! pale
I now have 6.5 days to do everything new and get bored so I won't be tempted to start my account again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Blizzard!   Curse you Blizzard! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Tal Soren wrote:
After two years of being WoW-free...I've fallen off the wagon... *hangs head in shame*
A friend E-mailed me and told me one of the new changes in the last patch was that gnomes now had thier own starting area and were trying to take back thier city. As a gnome warrior tank for 3-4 years I realy wanted to see this!
Luckily I had no money to re-sub my account so I was safe from the evil game...
The very next email was a free 7 days of game time from blizzard ...evil bastards! pale
I now have 6.5 days to do everything new and get bored so I won't be tempted to start my account again Rolling Eyes
Dont follow in the trap!!! Its a trap!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Blizzard!   Curse you Blizzard! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:47 pm

So do we bet you get bored in 6.5 days?
Back to top Go down
Tal Soren

Tal Soren

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Blizzard!   Curse you Blizzard! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:31 pm

azarhal wrote:
So do we bet you get bored in 6.5 days?

Intersting timing there...Cataclysm is in like 7 days...Yes it was indeed a trap!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Blizzard!   Curse you Blizzard! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:47 pm

LOL... although I got that email some time ago as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curse you Blizzard!   Curse you Blizzard! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curse you Blizzard!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com