The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Update - Dec 3rd -

Go down 
+2
Yunie
azarhal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Friday Update - Dec 3rd - Empty
PostSubject: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:27 pm

We got a blog

About crafting.

*off reading*

Last edited by azarhal on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 pm

It was a nice read but truth to be told, nothing new there Neutral
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Well there is armstech and the quality systems that are new and what you get from Scavenging.

And I love the fact that Premium items can be slightly better than quest items or stuff found on mobs. Everybody will want to be a bit into crafting or people will want to buy the stuff out of the AH.

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:35 pm

I am SO looking forward to this. It will be awesome... I can already picture my smuggler being a master blaster crafter (woo, see what I did there?). Then again, the other stuff is so awesome too Shocked

It's Dec 3rd by the way Wink
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Grome wrote:
it's Dec 3rd by the way Wink

hmmm. Yesterday I kept saying that today was gonna be Thursday and not Friday... drunken
Back to top Go down
Xavier

Xavier

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Xavier Dragen
Guild: Zero³

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

My main is going to be a Scoundrel (healing spec) so I'm going BioChem for crafting. His RP story is going to be running black market medicine to worlds behind Sith lines to help fight the empire. Think of him as the wise cracking part of Capt. Malcolm Reynolds combined with the knowledge of Dr. Simon Tam all in one character.

I'll be interested to see a little more about this though. Today's update raised some new questions. Lethality did a nice job of articulating them here.
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jester
Class: Trooper
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Link i found this to be the biggest supprise tbh,someone posted the link in the comments at the update ^^
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Jester wrote:
Link i found this to be the biggest supprise tbh,someone posted the link in the comments at the update ^^
Doesn't seem too surprising to me, if you're speaking about the release date info there?

They always put estimate dates on things like that, so they can start selling I suppose. We know it's not gonna be before April.
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jester
Class: Trooper
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:11 pm

a fellow can hope cant he ^^
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Take any release date info from any site (especially amazon) with a grain of salt. Companies do that a lot of various reasons.

Dragon Age II however is coming in March, and that might be the specific day.

Hell, it'd be nice to have it by march, but I'm ok with it taking all the time it needs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Update - Dec 3rd -   Friday Update - Dec 3rd - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Update - Dec 3rd -
Page 1 of 1