The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox Live Gamertag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Xbox Live Gamertag Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live Gamertag   Xbox Live Gamertag I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:14 pm

So I just got a new xbox 360 and for the first time I am playing online (I could not do it with my old 360 because I had no wireless adapter).

Right now its a bit lonely playing Reach or any game because I only get to play with strangers.

Add me to play Halo Reach or something (I do not have a lot of new games... so its pretty much Reach all I play online)

Gamertag> Dres Gar
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Xbox Live Gamertag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gamertag   Xbox Live Gamertag I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Well my gamertag is Ty-Odi

I do have reach, but rarely play it, I find the online combat a little....meh, lol. There are tons of other games I would recommend above it, such as Battle Field 2 bad company, Black ops, and the new Medal of Honour, I tend to be playing one of those 3 fairly often. Well I say often, lol, as often as I can given my schedule at the moment. lol.

But feel free to add me, and if you ever get one of those 3 I may pop on and join you, just don't play Reach much as I said, just did not get in to it I am afraid. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Xbox Live Gamertag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gamertag   Xbox Live Gamertag I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:38 am

Yea, online Reach is a bit disappointing because what most people do is rush at you throwing grenades and then melee, Invasion mode can be fun because of the objectives but I find all the other modes a bit boring.

Recommendations are appreciated, most of my games are single player so I really cant get the most out of online gaming right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xbox Live Gamertag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live Gamertag   Xbox Live Gamertag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Live Gamertag
Page 1 of 1