The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here

Go down 
+7
Lugaidh
Ty-Odi
Redriot
Darka
Arzon
azarhal
RichX
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RichX

RichX

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rajir
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Reign

Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here Empty
PostSubject: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Saw this listed on the SWTOR board and thought it was a great idea. Started MMOs back with the original EQ, then played SWG for a few months when it came out, then back to EQ, EQ2, and a bunch of others until I wound up in WoW in early 2005 which I stayed playing until this last summer. One thing I miss from the EQ days was the friendliness of the people in game. First day playing, some guy handed me a couple of backpacks full of gear to make things easier and set the tone for me as far as how to conduct myself in an online game. Fast forward to 2006-2008 in WoW, and things are the complete opposite. Got to the point where it seemed like unless you were maxxed out in gear, no one wanted to have anything to do with you and being deployed a few times makes keeping current kinda hard. Still, nothing beats staying in a guild for a couple of years with the same people who would log on just to goof around because they enjoyed socializing with the other people, even if it was just for some half-assed attempt on Vox/Naggy just for fun. Those are the days I miss and with any luck, will see sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Hello RichX and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Welcome Rich. I'm happy you found your way over here. As someone with as deep a history in playing MMO's as yourself, I'm sure you understand this cause completely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Hello Richx and welcome to the fam, make yourself at home. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm

indeed welcome mate!! Smile

I am sure you will have found what your looking for here with this lot Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Welcome Richx!

Here's your official RiG green cookie.

First rule about the green cookies is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THE GREEN COOKIES!

Second rule about the green cookies...
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:18 pm

Welcome Rich, as an old EQ player i can certainly relate. These guys are a great bunch and I think you'll have fun here. Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here 563221
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Welcome Rich!

Hope ya enjoy the stimulating conversa'schwen in RiG!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:36 am

Welcome to the community Rich! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 am

RichX wrote:
Those are the days I miss and with any luck, will see sometime in the future.
The moment TOR is out is the moment you wont have to miss those days for our community will be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here   Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy, Good Idea Y'all Have Here
Page 1 of 1