The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banner.......?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

Banner.......? Empty
PostSubject: Banner.......?   Banner.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 pm

I made a little placeholder image for a 180*230 (height's not all that relevant) which basically just says "R.i.G. Community Member".

So... are we planing to have various sizes of member-banners for inclusion on our guild pages? And if so, are we going to script-link them from here or just allow access to download and install?

I know right, so many questions...
:p

After seeing Aur's work, I don't want to touch PSP anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Banner.......? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner.......?   Banner.......? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:56 pm

ummm.........passes the buck to Selven on this one.....lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk

Banner.......?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: The OSC - Events and Suggestions-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com