Respect In Gaming

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:11 am

Okies, this is simple. Just post here with what list you want to be on...You can add reasons why if you like...

In light of recent events, I'll be upgrading this topic. Thx Az for the great idea! Here's the 3 server types that bio-ware released. In the coming days, we'll streamline a nice way to list your server preferences. Stand by! Smile

Player-vs-Environment (PvE) servers can be considered representative of the standard play style and rule set. The focus on PvE servers is on experiencing the story and working with friends against the non-player enemies in the game world.

Player-vs-Player (PvP) servers have a slightly different rule set as PvE servers. On a PvP server, players may be attacked by other players from the opposing faction in more areas of the game world.

Role-Playing (RP) servers use the standard PvE rule set, but are identified as great places for players who enjoy acting out their characters in the game world to congregate and find other like-minded players.

If anyone would like to cange where they are on the lists below in light of this new info, plz post it on this topic...thx!!

PLAYER LIST THAT ARE JOINING THE RiG SERVER REGARDLESS OF PLAYSTYLE (Going in with the community):

Any Playstyle:
-----------------------------------------
1.) Ty'Odi-
2.) Grome-
3.) Dresgar-
4.) Archifikos-
5.) SVTCarnage-
6.) WesleyP-
7.) Azarhal- Maybe Serenity
8.) Mongo- The Crazies
9.) Zepour- Entropy
10.) Pyara Raga-
11.) Tariah-
12.) Garbon-
13.) Wetworks-
14.) Eidetiker- Cerberus

PvE Preference:
-----------------------------------------------
15.) Aylin- ARES
16.) Schwendo- The Crazies
17.) Coldhart- The Crazies
18.) Quince- The Crazies
19.) DaStar- The Crazies
20.) Tee-Glow- The Crazies
21.) Calvillanous- The Crazies
22.) Buhan- The Crazies
23.) Aquaria- The Crazies
24.) Stygon- The Crazies
25.) Despoina- The Crazies
26.) NemanjaZ- The Crazies
27.) Ryooki- The Crazies
28.) Rayvin-
29.) Ivyrane-
30.) HDubNZ- 2nd RP..3rd PvP
31.) Lednik- (leaning on PvE)

RP/PvE Preference:
--------------------------------------------------------
32.) Mli-
33.) Launa Starfall-
34.) Matte_Black-
35.) Rafel Xavian- Sanctus Amicitia (RP too)
36.) Aohh-

PvE/PvP Preference:
37.) Jester-
38.) JotOrSeth-

RP/PvP Preference:
39.) Horeon-
40.) Sleepntherain-

RP Preference:
41.) Godric_Barbarosa-
42.) Darka- Force Academy

PLAYER LIST THAT ARE JOINING A "RiG or Not RiG" SERVER THAT FITS THEIR PLAYSTYLE (I/E PvP, PvE, RP, etc...)

Does Not Want PvP:
--------------------------------------------------------------
1.) Velaxi- Platinum
2.) Kai-Sun- Serenity

3.) Aldemarran- Unaffiliated
4.) TheJW- Sons of Ziost
5.) ElderJames- (I can move ya if you want to be on a different list)
6.) Coldstar- (PvE-RP preference)

Wants to Play on a PvP Server:
--------------------------------------------------------------
5.) Vlak- Guild name TBD
6.) Gaiutus- Pax Republica

UNDECIDED/UNDECIDED LIST:

1.) JedinWaiting- Smile (Wants to play with RiG Community. Does not want PvP Server)
2.) Lanius- Surprised (Wants to play with RiG Community. Does not want RP server)
3.) Stryklone- (Waiting on "Real Money Transfer" info)
4.) Selven- (Serenity/ Community-Guild issues to be decided)
5.) Aohh- (Community-Playstyle Issued to be decided)
6.) Orkayl- (PvP vice PvE server issues to be decided)

RiG Server List Leaderboard (needs updating...I know Smile)

#1. RiG Community / PvE preference- 31%

#2. RiG Community / Any playstyle- 24%

#3T. Playstyle First / No PvP- 10%

#3T. Undecided List- 10%

#4. RiG Community / RP-PvE Preference- 6%

#5T. RiG Community / PvE-PvP Preference- 4%

#5T. RiG Community / RP-PvP Preference- 4%

#5T. RiG Community / RP Preference- 4%

#5T. Playstyle First / PvP- 4%

*Accurate to within' +1 to -1%*

I'll most likely need to start a list based on a "Timezone/Continent Specific" Server list as well. Lets just concentrate on this one for starters Smile

I've begun adding the "preferences" to List 1. That way, each player can, "at a glance", see just who likes what. This, by no means, means they will only play on that type of server...Just to clarify. This will help RiG track "trends". If you are on that list, and would like to add your preferences, please just post them. I'll get them up there. Smile

As far as List 2, I'll also add you reason. That way, maybe clarification to your reason may bring about a resolution to it. Smile

CHRIS SCHWEN / GUILD CO-LEADER- CRAZIES of KORRIBAN <-CoK-> (dark) CRAZIES of the REPUBLIC <-CoR-> (light)

Last edited by Schwendo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:25 am

I'm gonna assume we're ignoring the timezone at this point.

You can add me to the going with the community list...

I think it's good you made this, thank you. Or maybe I don't really know. But I sure think it will be good to see where we are at...

Smile

lol, sorry for being a bit vague lately with my posts.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:36 am

I have always chosen PvP servers, so I could try going to whatever server the community goes.

If that doesnt work for me then I can always re-roll =] and bring RiG to a new server.

Add me to the 1st list.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:38 am

For the record, I also think it's a good idea to keep it simple at first and not include timezone. One step at a time.

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 am

Gotcha. You 2 are added. I just think the 17 threads on this needed some simplification...Once the bulk of RiG puts where they are going, we can then tackle the next hurdle of just "what time zone are you joining".

Don't get me wrong, there could also be a "RiG affiliated" PvP only server, RP Server, PvE server, I'm just using this list to find out who I/we will be playing SWTOR with in the "RiG community first regardless of playstyle" server...

CHRIS SCHWEN / GUILD CO-LEADER- CRAZIES of KORRIBAN <-CoK-> (dark) CRAZIES of the REPUBLIC <-CoR-> (light)
Back to top Go down
Aylin

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aylin Reeves
Guild: ARES

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:50 am

Okay if you want this to be über-official, I will double check with my guildies again, but for what it's worth for now put us down on the "We follow the community" list please Schwen Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.aresproject.de
Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:58 am

gotcha Aylin Smile

Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 am

First list...
Back to top Go down
Lanius

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:44 am

How will the comunity choose the server? By vote on the day of the release?
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:52 am

Well, as much as I would love to join the RiG regardless of anything, I simply won't play on a PvP server.
Anything else is open to negotiation, but not that.
So I guess I'm the lucky guy who gets to start the 2nd list...

And, Merry Xmas from Iowa!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:24 am

Lanius wrote:

Ty-Odi and Selven are the RiG leaders. They can give ya more information on this than I. I am/was just trying to clear up confusion to the "server" issue. Personally, I would rather go into a PvE server, but thats just me...

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:26 am

Vel, the bottom list is'nt the "bad" list, hehe. Its just an opinion. We're trying to get people into their servers one RiG list at a time. Smile

Happy Holidays to you too bro...Enjoy it with your newlywed!

Back to top Go down
Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Hopefully Bioware will release server names and rulesets before launch date.

Add me to the community list!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Gotcha. You 2 are added. I just think the 17 threads on this needed some simplification...Once the bulk of RiG puts where they are going, we can then tackle the next hurdle of just "what time zone are you joining".

Don't get me wrong, there could also be a "RiG affiliated" PvP only server, RP Server, PvE server, I'm just using this list to find out who I/we will be playing SWTOR with in the "RiG community first regardless of playstyle" server...
To be completely clear Schwen, you're not simplifying the approach the other threads take, your just changing it (I have talked about precisely this a bit in the other thread with the commitment) to one at this point better suiting one. It will help us to see how much of us are willing to commit how much to the community (not saying there is a better way) and also what keeps them from committing. That will give us a way better overall picture of things.

One thought though: If one is a guild leader and he can speak for the whole guild, then so should he and the guild's stance should be listed (not every single member of it). If the guild leader can't, there needs to be a question asked... (maybe in the crazie's case you can answer this for me) If those are the member's personal views, is it now that if the guild then takes another direction that the person will still follow the guild? (I'm thinking yes) I think we should take this into account as well.

Lanius wrote:
Well, as far as I am concerned, we have not determined this. First we need to see how much commitment we should expect [step 1] (this list may help), then we might have to wait for the server rulesets to be announced [step 2], and then we will probably settle according to these somehow [step 3] (personally I would hope for one "main" server and according to the rulesets maybe we will need a secondary server).
So there is a lot to still be determined before we can really determine how we will choose the server, I think. Yes, a poll is an option... (That said, I don't think it's the best option, because not all of the "members" of RiG are on the forums if we look at all the guildleaders we have)

Back to top Go down
azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:47 pm

First list (community)

I can have fun anywhere, especially why awesome people.

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I'll certainly create a toon on the "R.I.G. community server", even if it's PvP or non-RP. I can't PvP myself out of wet paper bag and if I get ganked too much ... well, I guess I'll bribe the Crazies to protect me. *grins* I also plan to roll a toon on an (European) RP-PvE server, for times when I need my dose of RP fix or I have my carebear moments. Razz I have no problem playing multiple characters.

I just hope that EA/Bioware allow access to NA and EU servers from the same account, not unlike some other greedy companies (I'm looking at you, Activision Blizzard).
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Zepour wrote:
I'll certainly create a toon on the "R.I.G. community server", even if it's PvP or non-RP. I can't PvP myself out of wet paper bag and if I get ganked too much ... well, I guess I'll bribe the Crazies to protect me. *grins* I also plan to roll a toon on an (European) RP-PvE server, for times when I need my dose of RP fix or I have my carebear moments. Razz I have no problem playing multiple characters.

I just hope that EA/Bioware allow access to NA and EU servers from the same account, not unlike some other greedy companies (I'm looking at you, Activision Blizzard).
But when it comes to your main, in what list would you put yourself if you were asked whether going with most of the people or going with your favored server-type choice comes first?

Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Grome wrote:
But when it comes to your main, in what list would you put yourself if you were asked whether going with most of the people or going with your favored server-type choice comes first?
The R.I.G. community server.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:01 pm

Sorry, I guess I didn't get it right away jocolor

Back to top Go down
Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:01 pm

I'll be rolling where the community goes, not a fan of pvp but if its with good people it doesnt bother me as much
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:22 pm

Grome,

I only added the names of the "RiG affiliated" Crazy guildies. We have more, but, for the sake of continuity, I just added those from here.

I think all names should be represented. Because, we may get a member of a guild who has a different server opinion from his own guildies.

This list will not solve the issue, just (hopefully) clear up intent of each RiG member. Hell, it may even foster communication between like minded members to chat about this situation. Wink

Zeph',

You KNOW we'll have your back bro! /hi5. Even if we are not that "into" PvP. We've had a few stretches in the past where it was a blast. (SWG 2003 comes to mind).

Mongo,

Thx bro! /hi5

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Yes, you are right. This thread won't capture entirely and most accurately in numbers (which is not really important in my opinion anyway, numbers change all the time) and maybe it shouldn't!

It's gonna make a nice little overview as to what everyone puts as their priority. Smile

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Yuppers Smile,

There's always a method to my madness (Craziness). Wink

Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Velaxi wrote:
Well, as much as I would love to join the RiG regardless of anything, I simply won't play on a PvP server.
Anything else is open to negotiation, but not that.
So I guess I'm the lucky guy who gets to start the 2nd list...

And, Merry Xmas from Iowa!
Smile

I can offer you protection Vel, that's my main downtime activity on this kind of game, be on the lookout to protect my guildmates/buddies from gankers.
Back to top Go down
SVTCarnage

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Edit: Waay too early for me to know for sure, for now put me down on the 1st list, world PvP might be pointless like it currently is in WoW unfortunatly so a PvE server I could probably roll with if The R.I.G. picks PvE.

But if I had it my way id be a PvP or RP PvP server for sure just because.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...   

Back to top Go down

RiG SERVER PLAYER LIST (WHICH LIST WILL YOU BE ON??)...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next