The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick sketch & shade

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldhart

Coldhart

Quick sketch & shade Empty
PostSubject: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 am

Wow...been about 7 years since I've sketched anything. This was a figurine of that bounty hunter chic from the Deceived video. I thought it might look cool to draw.

Might do some more when I have time.

Quick sketch & shade Scan0001-2

Last edited by Coldhart on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:57 am

Nice one cold!! thats like me berk when I was all about art....The marines and dj'n took me out of that....wish I could get it berk...
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Far, far better then any paltry stick figure plagued with tumors then I could ever do!

Nice sketch Cold, I personally have a large problem getting limbs and body proportions right when I try to draw humanoids, and I'm horrible at faces. You've done rather well on both of those here.

@ Schwen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMy_w5HsfdI
Back to top Go down
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Wow that's awesome! I'm still tracing outlines and trying to break things down to learn proportion and perspective, though in truth lately I've just been reading a lot, but anywho, that is great stuff, I love the flip in the hair at the cheekline and the shading looks great, good stuff Coldhart.
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks guys. Yeah like I said it's been about 7 years since I've done anything at all. Not as good as I used to be but maybe I can practice some more and get back into it if time allows. I have a pic of the dark councelor I think I'm going to do next. He has a helm on so no face, woot! LOL faces ARE the hardest thing to draw, at least for me.

Hey Schwen...ya know if you cut back a little on your trolling, you could probably do some stuff with your art...Mr. 1182 posts LMAO...just messin bro.

Last edited by Coldhart on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Coldhart wrote:
LOL faces ARE the hardest thing to draw, at least for me.

Same for me, I can't make anything remotely human looking or proportional, they're the bane of my existence when I try to draw.
I just can't seem to get them right, and I'm not even sure if I did that if I could put any emotion into the face.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Nice Beatles!!! /hi5 Kai

/scold Cold
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Here's the Inquisitor/Dark Councelor I was talking about...I rushed it though lol

Quick sketch & shade Scan0001-3
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Vhayl Una

Vhayl Una

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Very Nice! Great hands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick sketch & shade   Quick sketch & shade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick sketch & shade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: The Sandbox - Fan Art, Stories and Pixels-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com