The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PAX East - Who all is going?

Go down 
+2
Kai-Sun
Clovis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clovis

Clovis

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Clovis Halcyon
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: The Galactic Syndicate

PAX East - Who all is going? Empty
PostSubject: PAX East - Who all is going?   PAX East - Who all is going? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:08 am

Hello everyone!

PAX East is rapidly approaching and I'm sure those of us who are planning to go have already made plans. So perhaps it would be handy to know who all from the RIG Project will be in Boston that weekend. Four of us from The Galactic Syndicate will be there all day that Saturday for the show. Two of us are coming from a good distance; I'm flying in from Arkansas and my friend Note is coming up from Austin, TX. With the Meet & Greet happening that Saturday night, perhaps that would be the best chance for us all to meet.

So who all is going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegalacticsyndicate.com
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: PAX East - Who all is going?   PAX East - Who all is going? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 pm

I'd love to really, but I don't have the time/money due to work, I'm hoping that we might be able to get together at some other conventions down the line, those of us able to anyway! That'd be pretty sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: PAX East - Who all is going?   PAX East - Who all is going? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 pm

My wife surprised the hell outta me and gave me the blessing to go. Alas, they are sold out of the three-day and the saturday-only passes, so trying to plan to attend for either Friday or Sunday (which makes travel a bit of a bitch). We'll see what I can work out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: PAX East - Who all is going?   PAX East - Who all is going? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm

I wont be going, i like on the west coast
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rafel Xavian
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Sanctus Amicitia

PostSubject: Re: PAX East - Who all is going?   PAX East - Who all is going? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm

I would love to go but the cost of the trip from Finland would be like my budged for half a year while being unemployed Razz

Or maybe few months if I didn't drink and smoke but meh..
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sanctus_Amicitia
TheJW

TheJW

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Undecided
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Sons of Ziost

PostSubject: Re: PAX East - Who all is going?   PAX East - Who all is going? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

A little late, but I begged and pleaded my bosses to get me there. No luck. I did go back home to San Francisco for GDC and I am more than likely making it to PAX Prime in Seattle. *fingers crossed* No booth so it depends on how many vacation days I can take to get there and what workload I might have. I know I will be at E3 though, so life isn't all that bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sonsofziost.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAX East - Who all is going?   PAX East - Who all is going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAX East - Who all is going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: General Discussion - Talk about anything SW:TOR-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com