The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armor display in your ship

Go down 
+5
Ty-Odi
Aldemarran
Godric_Barbarosa
Rafel Xavian
sleepntherain
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepntherain

Ingame Characters
Character Name: undecided
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild:

Armor display in your ship Empty
PostSubject: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 am

I think i would be a neat feature to have some sort of mannequin or display of some sort to hang up old gear on. So once you have upgraded your gear you can choose to display it somewhere on your ship instead of just selling/deleting it. There is always some gear sets that you really like the look of so rather then keeping it in the bank you can hang it up and every time you walk by it it brings back memories or whatever. Thoughts?

posted it on general forums

I rarely post on any forums (but I lurk a lot) but i haven't seen a topic like this and think it would be a great feature.
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Rafel Xavian
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Sanctus Amicitia

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Had mannequins in EQ2, was kinda neat
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Sanctus_Amicitia
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Decorating and player housing doesn't do a thing for me but I'm not opposed to either.
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
Decorating and player housing doesn't do a thing for me but I'm not opposed to either.

I like it for the RP aspect
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:27 am

Honestly there was one set of Warlock armor and one set of Priest armor in WoW that I thought were worthy of display for appearance alone.

The RP factor is a nice plus too.

All in all I support the idea!
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Well armors' appearances were crap in WoW, except my dragonstalker set back in the day ^^

WotLK was horrid because so many items had the same skin but perhaps a diffirent color.
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Back in Burning Crusade there was a Priest set that had shoulders with a face and a blindfold across the eyes. It reminded me of a "physicians are blind" in that they will heal whomever without regard to friend or foe. I rather liked it.

In the same tier I believe there was Warlock armor with skulls & chains on spikes motif that everyone either loved or hated. I loved it. ;P

The tier 1 shaman set was kinda cool too, with all the lava & earth theme going on.

But yeah, out of 10 tiers of gear for 10 classes I can find 3 sets where I actually gave a flip (<----Selven profanity filter activated) about the appearance isn't really a good record.....
Back to top Go down
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Well alright, BC had some decent ones but they were still going worse from classic.. and WotLK was just a joke xD

Hunter T5 was alright and 6 was just lol
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Decor stuff like that is always cool Smile

I wish I could show you all my bunker in SWG which a freind if mine decorated to a level which is honestly pretty insane......lol Smile

(But that would require me to log back in....and well....no, lmao Smile)
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Rafel Xavian

Rafel Xavian

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Decor stuff like that is always cool Smile

I wish I could show you all my bunker in SWG which a freind if mine decorated to a level which is honestly pretty insane......lol Smile

(But that would require me to log back in....and well....no, lmao Smile)

Haha! I looked at my SWG box yesterday and thought of reinstalling it, took about 5 seconds in the thought to make me go "heck no" Razz

But the decorating was nice, I never was too much into it but I remember some folks in my guild had spent a lot of efford in theirs Razz
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Rafel Xavian wrote:
Well alright, BC had some decent ones but they were still going worse from classic.. and WotLK was just a joke xD

Quoted for Truth Wink
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:05 am

my mains were an orc shaman and a human pally and I can honestly say I never wore an armor set that I liked.
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

I like the idea of having some of my old fav gear lying around my ship, it would be cool.

Rafel Xavian wrote:

The first PvP sets were the best, those actually looked like they came from the warcraft universe.

Armor display in your ship Arcaniteripper

This is what I'm talking about <3
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm for any decor ANYWHERE in TOR. Then again, the ole-skool RiG gang already knows that.

Cold posted a video walkthrough of the Skeletal Remains of our once great Player City Mos Mazi in the "show us your screenies" topic here. Check it out! My house is in there!
Back to top Go down
phillipwenninger

phillipwenninger

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 pm

I think it be really cool to have that kind of stuff on display.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armor display in your ship   Armor display in your ship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armor display in your ship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: General Discussion - Talk about anything SW:TOR-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com