The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The RiG HQ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

The RiG HQ? Empty
PostSubject: The RiG HQ?   The RiG HQ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:49 am

Do we want to create a guild for The RiG? It could provide a place to stash low level alts to help with in-game communication between guilds.

Just talking out of my underwear (Selven Profanity Filter Activated...) here. I have no idea if this is a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

The RiG HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RiG HQ?   The RiG HQ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 am

I don't see it really being needed except as an avenue for recruitment, but even then given the uncertainty of where it's going to transfer into the game at, I'm not so sure that's a good idea if those that recruit from there don't visit this site.

Would def be a good idea after game launch, but I'm not sure we should use the actual site's guild program for it since you're limited to joining one guild PER account.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

The RiG HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RiG HQ?   The RiG HQ? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Ald'-Kai',

It could be a good idea to just have it up and running. RiGers (only WE can say that name) can use it as recruiting and a place to get the player "off the ground and running". Then they can pick a RiG affiliated guild to run with after trying out just what they like?? This would obviously be implemented after the games up and running..I guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The RiG HQ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The RiG HQ?   The RiG HQ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The RiG HQ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Guild Zone - A chance for you to introduce your guild-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com