The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Help Needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abslom-dak

Abslom-dak

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Cairo Jones
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Knights of the Red Tower

Guild Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Guild Help Needed   Guild Help Needed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi again

I've posted this topic here as it didn't seem appropriate to post it on the guild page as it is a general question about the TOR website Guild page.

I am trying to start a Guild on the TOR website, and have followed the instructions to set the Guild up. OK so far.

I posted 2 threads in my Guild to help prospective members understand more about the goals and aims of the Guild.
When I went to the public forums page on my Guild page both of the threads were there, but you could post a reply in them.
I did not want reply's to be posted in them so I closed the threads.
Now when I go back into the public forum page in my Guild the posts are not there, and I cannot find out how to make them reappear in the public forum page.
The 2 threads are on the front page of my guild but that page suggests to me if I produce more popular threads these will disappear from the front page.

To be honest, I don't really have a clue as what I'm doing as all this is new to me, and I was trying to pick it up by trial and error.
Unfortunately there was less trial and more error.

What I'm trying to achieve is to have threads in the public forum that you cannot reply to, but I also want threads in there that can be replied to. Can anybody help me please? Or direct me to somewhere I can get help to understand this?

I'm so new to this I don't really understand how to use the pages, and I don't understand what the terms such as "sticky" and "close" actually mean and how they are used in respect of posted threads. I thought I understood them but I've obviously not.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Guild Help Needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Help Needed   Guild Help Needed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Cold put the Crazies (us) on the TOR guild site dealy. I'm sure he can help explain it to ya Smile. /cue Coldhart
Back to top Go down

Guild Help Needed
Page 1 of 1