The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!    Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Hey guys and gals, Lugaidh here!! Long time mmo gamer and HUGE Star Wars fan. I'm a social creature so I'm looking forward to hanging out with all you other like-minded creatures.

I'm also a huge music fan so I started a thread in the "OFF-TOPIC" section to share my love of music with all you fine people. I'll be posting a new song everyday. Please feel free to say what you think and post your favorite music. I'm hoping to turn this into a regular thing if everything goes to plan!! our own private Pirate Radio! Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  30344

Last edited by Lugaidh on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!    Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:30 am

I'm there dude!

Er...um...i'm already there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!    Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Schwendo wrote:
I'm there dude!

Er...um...i'm already there! Smile

that's what he said
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!    Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up Lugaidh, I'll make sure to check it out.

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!    Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!    Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Lugaidh!! DJ Lewg be sure to check out R.i.G Pirate Radio! have a looksee!
Page 1 of 1