The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Forum Input Requested!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

RP Forum Input Requested! Empty
PostSubject: RP Forum Input Requested!   RP Forum Input Requested! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:12 am

Because you RPers are my target audience, I'm posting a redirect from here to the Events and Suggestions forum. I'm looking for input on whether or not to have restricted access to some or all of the forthcoming RP forums. The question particulars and background are available in this thread. Many thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

RP Forum Input Requested! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Forum Input Requested!   RP Forum Input Requested! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:21 pm

I have another question for the RPers post in the Suggestions forum. Please give me your feedback here!

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down

RP Forum Input Requested!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: The Cantina-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com