The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Serenity>

Go down 
+17
Gennie
Mongo
Kel-VIn
Aurabesh
Jester
HDubNZ
Coldhart
Dretch
Grome
Xaxus
Hairicane
azarhal
Schwendo
Darka
Selven
Gamewiz
Kai-Sun
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jester

Jester

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jester
Class: Trooper
Guild:

<Serenity> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 am

I like what i read so far ,especialy appriciate the aspect of avoiding making the game a job Smile

i like endgame content,crafting and lots of other things,but having to rework my real life schedule around a game becomes realy old realy fast.
And with that i mean that i do understand that some thing will take planning and coordination,but i whould like to avoid the "be online five out of the seven days at this hour thill at least midnight or you can not participate" -_-

With the game still some time away from us,and me being fresh to this forum ,i'm going to get a wider feel for the people in this community first,never the less as things stand now there is a good probability you might see an official aplication from me to join closer to launch date.

ps: I originaly planned to start off with a trooper tank but i am easy ,and whould be open to start off with my planned healer first to avoid lobsidedness (new word i think ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Jester wrote:

With the game still some time away from us,and me being fresh to this forum ,i'm going to get a wider feel for the people in this community first,never the less as things stand now there is a good probability you might see an official aplication from me to join closer to launch date.

ps: I originaly planned to start off with a trooper tank but i am easy ,and whould be open to start off with my planned healer first to avoid lobsidedness (new word i think ^^)

Glad to see you showing interest, but I understand fully about getting to know people. I really do enjoy and usually want to get to know who is going to join the guild simply so that they feel like they are part of the guild and not just stuffing to make our feathers bigger. Which is why I'm really glad that there is RIG, because everyone gets that chance, guilds and potential applicants alike.

Play what you want, I don't think you'll have any shortage of awesome people to play with, in or out of guild.
Back to top Go down
Aurabesh

Aurabesh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aurabesh
Class: Smuggler

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Did a lovely revamp of the Digilair.
Still a few thingies to work out but i hope it feels welcomming to both members and our close friends of the RIG Smile
Back to top Go down
Kel-VIn

Kel-VIn

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kel-Vin
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:06 am

Dude, nice website Kai! I know Aurabesh made the layout, but still, you guys did a good job with everything.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:52 am

Kel-VIn wrote:
Dude, nice website Kai! I know Aurabesh made the layout, but still, you guys did a good job with everything.

He did everything, the only thing I put my hands in was the info on the front page, and that was a copy paste.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:01 am

Kai-Sun wrote:

He did everything, the only thing I put my hands in was the info on the front page, and that was a copy paste.

Lazy! <Serenity> - Page 3 882604
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Beware Selven, he might decide to do more and then delegate all the work to his guildies...

Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Haha, not lazy just not going to take any credit away from Aura, with such great work he's done for us.

And, I actually have a hard time delegating responsibility a bit, so I try to be careful of taking on too much too fast.
Back to top Go down
Aurabesh

Aurabesh

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 am

<Serenity> - Page 3 419890
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 am

Kai, Aura',

Sorry about the delay. I had planned on getting into the "Serene" site by now, but, MMORPGIRL has me busy as all hell now...I promise I'll get in there soon! It is an awesome site too Aura'! Me likes!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:45 am

Schwendo wrote:
Kai, Aura',

Sorry about the delay. I had planned on getting into the "Serene" site by now, but, MMORPGIRL has me busy as all hell now...I promise I'll get in there soon! It is an awesome site too Aura'! Me likes!

Hey, no big deal Sultan of Schwing!

I'm betting DJ'ing picks up like stupid crazy during December, and you have the little Yoda to take care of too!
Back to top Go down
Aurabesh

Aurabesh

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Thanks for the reactions about the webbie guys.
And srry for some late replies...RL has taken the shape of an supercrowded filofax right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
and you have the little Yoda to take care of too!
At first I didn't realize you were talking about the kid Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:21 am

<Serenity> - Page 3 44873 < MMMMmmmm....poopy....my diapers are.....changing.....I am in need of...

/pointsup Thats pretty much the banter at "Casa De' Schwen"

You are correct Kai, usually from Halloween-New Years its ridiculously busy. January, though, is our slowest time (everyones broke and back in school). I plan on helping implement a bunch of RiG stuff then. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Our very own Aurabesh made today's Fan Friday!!

Congratulations! You deserve it buddy, after making such great art and even making our guild site FOR FREE without me even asking...BEFORE you even joined Serenity.

We're proud of you!

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20101217-0
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Congrat! Aurabesh.

He does awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Another thing I did was to contact David Bass since he's the new community coordinator that's looking at the guilds on the TOR site.

We aren't listed there (on purpose,) but I shot him a message welcoming and asking him what he was going to contact the guilds about.

His reply was "My plan is mostly just to get in touch and find out what your wants and needs are for guild support both in-game and out of game. If you have any initial thoughts, feel free to send them my way. "

Now, I could probably post this in the overall guild section or general discussion in a bit, but I want to know what the people who already are in Serenity or interested in the guild think.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 6:30 pm

Awesome job Aura'!!!!!!

/hi5 Great stuff, and good people!

Cya'll Sunday! (off to play "bang bang" WWII style)
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Quote :
His reply was "My plan is mostly just to get in touch and find out what your wants and needs are for guild support both in-game and out of game. If you have any initial thoughts, feel free to send them my way. "

What guilds need...hmm...

• A guild calendar, available in-game.
  • A "guild-house" type of thing. (Guild ship!, Guild ship!, Guild ship!...I can wait...)
  • Communication tools (in-game things like bulk "pms" to online/offline guildies, guild chat, etc). Something I like in LotRO is the Instant messaging, you can create your own "chat", as opposed to use pre-made ones. With something like that you can could create a "raid of Yavin 4" chat box. Also good for RPing...
  • Guild insignia. As opposed to "capes". Some little graphic that appear on players to id their guild (shoulder, back, etc...).
  • Allegiance announcement...When a guild (or group) achieve something, advertise it on billboards. Like winning a Warzones or finishing a raid..
  • Guild per character and not players. Doh.
  • Guild Alliance system: communication tools, access to guild house (or part of it), etc.

Back to top Go down
Kel-VIn

Kel-VIn

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say that I finally graduated and got a new computer so I"ll be on a lot more in the forums trying to get to know everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Kel-VIn wrote:
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say that I finally graduated and got a new computer so I"ll be on a lot more in the forums trying to get to know everyone! Smile

Nice! Congratulations on graduating!! That's simply amazing Smile

Good to see things working out Smile

azarhal wrote:

What guilds need...hmm...

• A guild calendar, available in-game.
  • A "guild-house" type of thing. (Guild ship!, Guild ship!, Guild ship!...I can wait...)
  • Communication tools (in-game things like bulk "pms" to online/offline guildies, guild chat, etc). Something I like in LotRO is the Instant messaging, you can create your own "chat", as opposed to use pre-made ones. With something like that you can could create a "raid of Yavin 4" chat box. Also good for RPing...
  • Guild insignia. As opposed to "capes". Some little graphic that appear on players to id their guild (shoulder, back, etc...).
  • Allegiance announcement...When a guild (or group) achieve something, advertise it on billboards. Like winning a Warzones or finishing a raid..
  • Guild per character and not players. Doh.
  • Guild Alliance system: communication tools, access to guild house (or part of it), etc.

I'm pretty sure the calender will make it into the game as a no brainer, as will some of the communication tools but that's a good bit of info.

Am Rather interested in how they will (or will not) display the guild crest on characters that won't seem REALLY out of place.
It would be nice to have a guild allegiance system right out of the gate as well, as I think it'd really help the community.

And, I cannot wait till they say "So yeah, we are for sure doing guild cap ships!" I know they said they wanted to, but lets see it happen!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Am Rather interested in how they will (or will not) display the guild crest on characters that won't seem REALLY out of place.

I was thinking something similar to the Havoc or Black Sun crest seen on a few armors (set crest in the back for the other type of "armor"). But I might be asking too much...

bounce
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:55 pm

I want to just "brand" the Crazies logo on the flesh of our guildies...hehe. That way...they are "in it....to win it" Smile

In all seriousness, guild logo's would be cool though.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Some people did that to slaves. Can I assume that your members are all slaves? ... slaves of CRAZAY!!11
Back to top Go down
Kel-VIn

Kel-VIn

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Kel-VIn wrote:
Hey Guys,

Nice! Congratulations on graduating!! That's simply amazing Smile

Good to see things working out Smile!

Thanks Kai!
Lol at Schwendo's post! So is it a dictatorship? LOL! Jp obviously <Serenity> - Page 3 427275
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Serenity>   <Serenity> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Serenity>
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Guild Zone - A chance for you to introduce your guild-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com