The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Narevek

Narevek

Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 Empty
PostSubject: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 NewEclipse
Est. July 2002

Website | Charter | Join | Facebook

Type: PvE/PvP/Light RP
Alignment: Galactic Republic
Playstyle: Casual to Hardcore
Age Requirement: Minimum 17 / Must be mature
Timezones: All US Timezones, evenings
Leadership: Macorden, Vexana, Zolric, Narevek, Denkiri
Founder: Macorden

STATEMENT
Eclipse is a Galactic Republic aligned guild in the Old Republic that strives to be an influence in the Star Wars universe. We believe this is possible by rewarding the efforts of dedicated members who hold the highest standards in Eclipse.

ENVIRONMENT
This is your experience to create and mold. The desire of the Eclipse leadership is to enhance your overall experience by providing a fun and social environment while you play. Many friendships have been created over the years and we are excited to add to the list as we explore the galaxy.

PLAYERS
We are made up of players from all walks of life, striving to play at a pace that is comfortable for all members. From Casual to hardcore styles, all are accepted in Eclipse. The demographics of the guild are a wide range from members who working full-time, to college students, some of us are married and have kids – or all of the above!

LEADERSHIP
Our leadership is comprised of many veteran players who have been in the guild for many years and have established themselves as pillars of Eclipse. Eclipse leadership is listed above but could expand as more of our veteran members come on board. Eclipse is operated by a Council of members. Council members are not assigned by class or level, but instead have shown dedication and leadership. Currently these Council members are High Elder Macorden, High Elder Vexana, High Elder Zolric, Lord Denkiri, and Lord Narevek.

RECRUITMENT
We are openly recruiting for all Republic classes. We have a simple set of rules outlined in our Charter, which we encourage you to read and consider before joining Eclipse. All members must abide by these rules. Most importantly, we are here to have fun together and create a fun experience for everyone. While we understand that differences may occur, we have not and will not tolerate drama. New members will go through a 2 week trial period where they will be evaluated internally by the Council. Part of the evaluation will involve participation on the website as well as in game when SWTOR is released. While there is no minimum post amount, we encourage our new members to converse regularly with the threads that are posted.

Please feel free to post your questions and we encourage you to visit our website.

Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 Banner
Back to top Go down
http://eclipse-guild.com
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 pm

God, you guys are so much better then I am at creating guild messages and content. Haha.

Glad to have you with us Narevek, looking forward to grouping and having great fun with all Eclipse members!
Back to top Go down
Narevek

Narevek

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:40 pm

Lol, thanks. I figured it was time to try to get us out there some. Wink

I actually don't normally focus on recruiting, so I ended up copying what our leader put on TOR's forums. Made it much easier on me. Very Happy

Otherwise, my message would've looked something like this:
Me, Just now wrote:
Ummmm....Hi! If you wanna join us, that'd be pretty cool!!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:46 pm

Narevek wrote:

I actually don't normally focus on recruiting, so I ended up copying what our leader put on TOR's forums. Made it much easier on me. Very Happy

Me, Just now wrote:

Come join us! We have stuff, and things! Much better then that guys stuff!

Free hat?
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Narevek wrote:

Me, Just now wrote:

HAHA Smile

Thats sounds like my recruiting skills, lmao!!! Smile

I have to say, it was one thing I had not really thought of, but this is actually a pretty cool place for guilds who are like minded to come and actually do some recruiting. Smile Perhaps it might be worth as someone suggested to me before to actually try and communicate with some of the guilds on the Main TOR boards who seem to share these feelings?

I still have a number of people to invite, but once that part is done, I think that might be worth me taking a look Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Narevek

Narevek

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Lol, I actually used to say we have cookies. But a hat would definitely be more fitting this time around...especially if I decide to be a consular. Razz

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the guilds. This is definitely a good place to recruit some good players, and if we can get a lot of the respectable guilds on the same server, then everybody wins.

Edit: I should probably also mention that our alignment has the potential of shifting to the Empire...the Original Poll had a lot of people assuming that Republic meant Light Side, and Empire meant Dark Side, and that's how people voted...buuut, since you can be a bad Jedi or a "good" Sith, we might be conducting a new vote based on play style rather than strict alignment.
Back to top Go down
Macorden

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:11 am

I love this idea for a place for like minded guilds. Thank you Nare for introducing Eclipse to RIG!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 am

Narevek,

Nice guild post bro!

We'll be starting as Imperial/ Sith, but, also launching our Republic/ Jedi guild. Once people level/ finish their storyline on the dark side (whoooaahh yeeaaaahhh), we'll start playing both "sides of the fence".

Keep us posted, best of luck!
Back to top Go down
Narevek

Narevek

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 am

Macorden wrote:
I love this idea for a place for like minded guilds. Thank you Nare for introducing Eclipse to RIG!

It's Da Leader! Shocked

No prob boss...bout time you showed up...was getting worried I'd have to actually take some initiative, lol. Razz

Schwendo wrote:
Nice guild post bro!

We'll be starting as Imperial/ Sith, but, also launching our Republic/ Jedi guild. Once people level/ finish their storyline on the dark side (whoooaahh yeeaaaahhh), we'll start playing both "sides of the fence".

Keep us posted, best of luck!

Haha, thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything we set up here plays out once the game goes live. Just from the PvP standpoint, whether it's with allies or enemies, I look forward to finally having some honorable field combat again. Wink
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:28 am

I hear ya, thats why we're doing that. It'll be cool to actually "organize" some PvP battles. Fight, then have a laugh about it...=priceless...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002   Eclipse:  PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse: PvE and PvP Gaming Since 2002
Page 1 of 1