The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. Empty
PostSubject: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 am

Hi guys,

As many of you know Selven has been absent from the boards for a little while now, (Due to personal problems) and as such there has been a lack of a 2nd admin on the site for a while now.

I know we are planning on moving across to the new boards soon, but in the interim i could do with one or more perhaps Admins on this site to help with perhaps moving topics or posts from here to the new ones, doing mail outs to all those who have signed up already to let them know we are moving, etc, etc, I am sure there are other things as well that may pop up where it might be useful for us to have a couple more people acting as admins for the site here until we move.

I would love to do this on my own, or for Selven to pop here little motherator head back to the boards, but right now that does not appear to be on the cards for the time being. For me work has massively kicked up yet another notch, we have a huge amount of work to get done before our August deadline and all those projects and changes that have been held up due to an issue here and there are now beginning to pile up, and yet no shift has been placed on our deadlines meaning for myself the next few months are just going to get ever more insane…..I am already pulling 24 hours shifts on and off during the week, and my working week has stepped up to nearly 70 to 80 hours a week….all in all I am shattered lol. And with that in mind as much as I want too, coming on to the site here or on to the new one, is just getting ever more difficult for me to do sadly.

Thankfully we have a few guys now working on the new site, and they are doing an incredible job in getting everything all set up for us, and I think it will be an incredible new home for us all once it is finally all up and running, I am extremely excited about it all!! But in the interim, and until my work load and other things in real life calm down for me, I am going to be a little bit MIA I am afraid, I will do everything I can to still pop on as much as I am able, and to help where ever I can, I just ask that until that happens, if I can get some of you to step up and help out with everything in the meantime that would honestly be amazing. We have come so far already, and I think we will only grow as we go forward, certainly as the game begins to hit Open Beta and eventually goes live I am expecting a huge increase in traffic, (fingers crossed anyways! Hehe) and as such we are going to need more and more people doing little bits here and there.

So please, if you are interested and you are able to help out, post here, and I will add you admin rights to the site.

Many thanks all, and again I am truly sorry to have to pass the buck like this, if I could honestly manage to stay awake long enough or have enough brain power to function when I get home on an evening I would not ask, but honestly right now I am getting to the point where my mind is pretty much fried lol Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 am

Ty, running on a potato doesn't provide enough voltage.

I could do a bit of administration on my spare time.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Awesome Az Smile I will sort out Admin rights for you as soon as I get a sec today Smile I may also offer Admin to the guys working on the new site as they will no doubt find things they want to move across etc.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Ok I have added you Az Smile

I will try and add the others later, many thanks for stepping up!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:35 pm

"I have control!"

Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Dun! Dun! Dunnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:34 am

Ty,

Sorry for my enforced absense...

I'll be in here heavier as launch draws near. I am going nowhere!

Alas, in reality, work and the lil man are almost a 24/7 endeavour these days. I have sunday off...um..thats it. I usually sleep to catch up for the next weekend. Anyways, I digress, I'll be able to help you hopefully on a more full time basis this summer/fall. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:01 am

Behold the power of cheese...y puns!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:51 am

No worries at all Schwen Smile

At the end of the day we will all have times when things just get a little crazy in real life hehe. I am hitting that period right now, but after August things for me should calm down massively with any luck. Smile

Thats the great thing about this site and all of you on it, there is never a lack of people willing to step up and pick up the slack which is amazing really, and a very good sign for us going forward I think?

When we go live we are going to need a lot of us to be heading certain things up, and the more we go on, the more and more I am seeing those people who will almost certainly do so, it makes me even more excited about launch and about TOR it really does! :
)
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 am

Ty, it sounds like you need to change the job. Cookie factory should be more fulfilling... And I hear they only work 60 hrs a week (they turn all furry after a while though).

It's cool to be with you all in this project, let's say this much!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:27 am

I need to change my career from Dj, to full time TOR player...(hope the pay is good lol) Another packed night tonight...=exhausted

Last edited by Schwendo on Thu May 05, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:41 am

Yeah been waiting for Bioware to make me an offer to do that as well........come on BIOWARE!!!! lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:52 am

Hehe, I'm right there with ya brudda!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Hoping that Selv finds time for RIG again.

By the way, guys, hopefully we'll soon be moving to the new forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.   Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need admin help with the site here until we move to the new one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com