Respect In Gaming

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is the world's greatest virus guard?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
antothepenguin5

PostSubject: What is the world's greatest virus guard?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 am

Currently I’m using Kaspersky internet security virus guard. I want to know if there is a better one than that.
Back to top Go down
Blackbeard89

PostSubject: Re: What is the world's greatest virus guard?   Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:00 am

I think Avast is the best antivirus on roll... I've been using around long time without any trouble...
Back to top Go down
DerrenSmith

PostSubject: Re: What is the world's greatest virus guard?   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:28 am

One of these, Kaspersky or AVG can use for best antivirus guard. I prefer Kasperky than any others, it really protects my computer, and AVG does the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the world's greatest virus guard?   

Back to top Go down

What is the world's greatest virus guard?
Page 1 of 1