The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOOHOOO!!! FINALLY!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

WOOHOOO!!! FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: WOOHOOO!!! FINALLY!!!   WOOHOOO!!! FINALLY!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

WHOOOHOOOO!!! GOT MY PRE-ORDER IN ALREADY!!

Well the Lewgster is back! don't take offense at my absence. I just didn't want to grind the subject and the wait into the dirt. I'm sure you guys can understand. However, I'll be checking up again more often now that it's coming down to the wire to make sure we all sync up. GOTTA GET ALL THE CRAZIES TOGETHER!!!!!!

P.S. I've found some new music to post on the Pirate Radio if yall wanna hear some new stuff!!!
Back to top Go down

WOOHOOO!!! FINALLY!!!
Page 1 of 1