The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.G.ed ;)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gerran

R.I.G.ed ;) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.G.ed ;)   R.I.G.ed ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Hello everyone, Im also a RIGed person. You can all call me Gerran, I started playing MMO-RPGs in 2004 with Ultima Online and my first experience in it was RP. Since then I saw MMO-RPGs and RP as a perfect combo. Im not one of those guys who RP all the time though. I like just heading out for instances and raiding and some PvP.

What I really hate is people who insult you without any provocation (no, PvP isnt a provocation as long as its respectful, i.e. no hate pms).

Well Im not sure what else I can say other than I m glad I read Ty-Odi's post. Thank you Ty! Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

R.I.G.ed ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.G.ed ;)   R.I.G.ed ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Your mother was a goat and your father smelled of Elderberries!

Is what I would say if I wasn't happy to see another member!

Welcome to RIG, stay a while...and listen!
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

R.I.G.ed ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.G.ed ;)   R.I.G.ed ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Your mother was a Hamster and your father smelled of Elderberries!

There, fixed it for you. *sends Bors off to make some rabbit stew*

And uhm, welcome. Help yourself to some stew if Bors makes it back *watches Bors get eaten by the bunny*
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok

R.I.G.ed ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.G.ed ;)   R.I.G.ed ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Your mother was a Shaved Hamster and your father smelled of Elderberries!
Optimized.

Welcome btw Gerran... hope you'll enjoy it here. Smile

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

R.I.G.ed ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.G.ed ;)   R.I.G.ed ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Welcome Gerran...and don't pay attention to them.

They are in cookies withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.G.ed ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.G.ed ;)   R.I.G.ed ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.G.ed ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com