Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from Kajidic!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ateel

Greetings from Kajidic! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Hello! I am Ateel from the Sith aligned Kajidic Crime Family. We are a PvP centric guild that likes a lot of horsing around!

Saw the post in the SWTOR Guild Hall forums and figured we should stop by and check in with you folks to see what you are up to. Very interested to hear your thoughts on how best to maintain a respectful community on one or many of the SWTOR servers. Even more interested in how such a philosophy will work amongst hardcore pvp guilds and other players.

Cheers,
-A
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:47 am

Welcome to you too!

I think I'll enjoy PvPing in this community... There will be plenty of healthy competition it seems Greetings from Kajidic! 756107
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:00 am

Greetings.
Dont think i have heard of your guild before, probably a bunch of noobs...
Anyways i guess we can let you stop by for now, but we generally have a rule that only cool people are allowed here ( hence why I am here:) )
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Ateel and welcome.

Darka, everybody is cool here because Selven set the temperature at -2F.

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Ateel!

let the hate floowwwwww....

We'll be crossing sabers on the same side of the GCW....the Crazies have your back!!

word up!

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Greetings from Kajidic! 756107

Kajdic! You killed my father! Prepare to die.

Greetings from Kajidic! 756107

Smile Good to meet you Ateel, happy to see you over here...hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Hello Ateel!

I've heard of Kajidic, nice to see you guys here... or at least a representative.

Btw, cool to see guilds finding an interest in RiG.

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
Ateel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Ateel!

let the hate floowwwwww....

We'll be crossing sabers on the same side of the GCW....the Crazies have your back!!

word up!

Good to know Schwendo!
Back to top Go down
Ateel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:36 pm

Darka wrote:
Greetings.
Dont think i have heard of your guild before, probably a bunch of noobs...
Anyways i guess we can let you stop by for now, but we generally have a rule that only cool people are allowed here ( hence why I am here:) )

Darka,

I see you are wearing that Hat'O'Awesome...enjoy it while you can Muahhahahahah!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Wink ..Siths "do it" in the Red Light District!!!!!

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Wink ..Siths "do it" in the Red Light District!!!!!

So, Empire = Amsterdam?
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:54 pm

And here I thought he meant NeoCron...
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Ateel I think you need to stop by here
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:18 pm

(Kai):"So, Empire = Amsterdam?"

CLUB VANDERSEX!!!! rofl

Ateel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Darka wrote:
Ateel I think you need to stop by here

AHWWWHHWH!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!! A Hat'O'Awesome Fan Page!!! NOOOO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:22 pm

lol!

Now, why does Ateel fear the Hat'O'Awesome?

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:10 pm

azarhal wrote:
lol!

Now, why does Ateel fear the Hat'O'Awesome?

hehe! It's not so much that I fear the Hat'O'Awesome, think I am just shattered to think that perhaps I stole an imitation Hat'O'Awesome, which means Darka still poses the original Sad
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Ateel wrote:
hehe! It's not so much that I fear the Hat'O'Awesome, think I am just shattered to think that perhaps I stole an imitation Hat'O'Awesome, which means Darka still poses the original Sad

So this mean you will run all around the Galaxy to find the real Hat'O'Awesome and take it away from Darka?

Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Ateel wrote:

The Ithorian makes the hat, the hat doesn't make the Ithorian!

It's awesome because of Darka, not because the hat itself infers the title Razz
Back to top Go down
Ateel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:34 pm

azarhal wrote:
Ateel wrote:

So this mean you will run all around the Galaxy to find the real Hat'O'Awesome and take it away from Darka?

If I must, yes!!!
Back to top Go down
Ateel

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Ateel wrote:

The Ithorian makes the hat, the hat doesn't make the Ithorian!

It's awesome because of Darka, not because the hat itself infers the title Razz

Hrm...so to possess 'Awesomeness' it appears I will need to capture Darka and keep him in close proximity. Perhaps I could put him in the study on my ship? Something like this perhaps: Greetings from Kajidic! Han-solo-carbonite-desk
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Nice chair.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Ateel wrote:

Hrm...so to possess 'Awesomeness' it appears I will need to capture Darka and keep him in close proximity. Perhaps I could put him in the study on my ship? Something like this perhaps:

Wow! You're a big spender...LOOK at that chair!

The empire always gets the nice things... No
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Nice desk!

Maybe we should create an in game event: The Search for the Hat'O'Awesome.

Darka

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 am

Its like the golden Idol, you would need someone like Indiana Jones

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Kajidic!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com