AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Greetings from Kajidic! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Darka wrote:
Its like the golden Idol, you would need someone like Indiana Jones

That would be cool, I love adventuring. Greetings from Kajidic! - Page 2 882604

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 am

Kajidic... Wasn't this guild Bullies at one time? I used to be a Bully back before WAR, but the Army snatched me away before I was able to get into it. Interesting to find you guys in these neck of the woods!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 am

Don't look into the Hat'o'Awesome! Look away! Look away!...My skin is melting.....nooooo.......

Well after all, that's what happened with the ark
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Kajidic!   Greetings from Kajidic! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Kajidic!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com