Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Behind the Player - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 am

Grome wrote:
E: I just remembered I first wanted to bring the Andrew joke (Hey, my name is Andrew, that makes four of us!).

One of us...one of us...
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Also, Grome is sponsored by "IZOD" lol...

(IZOD Alligator): You shall KNEEL before I-ZOD!!!!

Nice bio Grome...just read it (missed the posting while at the hospital)

We need some more "VH-1's Behind the Music"....er..."Behind the Player" posts!! Cold'...Tee..Aquaria...Q..bring it!! Wink

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 am

Before this thread gets lost in the "White Noise" that will ensue...

We need some more "Behind the Player" posts! You Can Dooooo it!

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 am

Behind the Player - Page 2 ColdDoomandSchwen-1
Hey look! It's me and Schwen and Doom (I'm on left, Schwen on right) If you can't tell, we were completely wasted there!

Behind the Player - Page 2 Scan0001
I hate being bothered while I'm watching mah shows...think we were at the in-laws

Name: Steve

Place: St. Louis (Illinois side)

Music: All kinds...Breaking Benjamine, Alice in Chains, Statix-X, Motlry Crue, Bon Jovi, Metallica (old School), Flock of Seagulls (lmao yeah right), Ozzy, Billy Joel, Slipknot, Godsmack, etc, etc...no rap

Movies: Any good action, comedy or sci-fi, predator (all), snatch, boondock saints (1 & 2), allien (all), star wars (all), drama, my life, etc. etc.

Games: TOR!!!!, SWG (almost 7 year vet), WoW, Lotro, joint operations, call of duty, mass effect, fallout, etc, etc.

Interests: Gaming (Obviously), playing guitar and bass, drawing, inking, airbrushing, dating strippers >.< (I don't advise this), used to be drinking until my liver almost divorced me...now occasionaly get socialy screwed with Schwen and a few other friends over shots.

Work: Went into business for myself as a contractor (have been a carpenter all my life...except for 3 years of tending bar). Been pretty damn busy lately.

TV: Walking Dead...AWESOME show! Needed to be a 4 hour movie tho instead.

About me: I like long walks on the beach, romantic candle lite dinners...oh wrong forum. Well, I'm a goofball...here anyway. Can't always be at work. Have to deal with someone's mistakes quite a bit... my workers, electricians, plumbers, etc. Grew up in I don't know how many bands. Went to school for networking and computer technowledgies. Been married twice (devorced twice). I have two awesome daughters (9 and 19)...yeah I was pretty young for the first one. I'm 37 just trying to kick my company off right and trying to have fun in the process.

Damn...37. I remember back when I first met Schwen DJ'n at B Street Bar and Grill. I was like 22-23 then. Where the hell does time go???

Last edited by Coldhart on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:49 am

I swear every time I read the new thread title I think

"Rogues?"
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:10 am

Man, we were drunk in that picture!! Then again, at tittay cittay at 3am...um..thats "par for the course". Great stuff Cold!! Thx for finally posting your bio!

That "pop" sound, was you pulling your head outta your azz! (<--Selvan profanity filter activated)

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:16 am

Dammit! I wasn't being antisocial...I didn't see the thread til now. I told you all I miss a ton of stuff. That's why you have to take that into concideration if I create a duplicate post. At least I'm contributing...even if someone already did it jeezz
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 am

I know bro, Thats why I resurrected it from the "Hades" of the bottom dwelling posts, hehe

*Sings "Come Sail Away" while boating across the river "Styx"*

You know i'ma kidding anyways...azz! (<--Selvan profanity filter activated)

Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 am

lol I know Schwen

Kai Sun wrote:
Every time I see the new thread I think "rogues"

lmao I had a rogue named Benduover in WoW and one named Behindyou in Warhammer. Or was that the opposite way around? lol can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 am

Character behind the character... (looks behind shoulder for stealthy ninja-rogue)

<---- my picture. Um, yeah.

Name: Kevin

Birthplace: the middle of fricken frozen nowhere.
(I mean, Kapuskasing, ON, CA)

Music: I like most classical, a capella, rock, heck, even some dance. I used to be a singer/musician, but an accident put an end to that. Just don't play me any rap or country unless you just don't want to *actually* ask me to leave.

Books: Any well-written fantasy. And believe me, I have read more than anyone I know, so I've pretty much come to recognize "good" in an amazingly short skim.

TV: CSI shows, The Office, Dead Like Me (before they cancelled it, basterdz), Smallville

Movies: Really enjoyed The Usual Suspects. Um... anything halfway intelligent, really. Don't much care for political agenda movies though. Really liked the Bourne movies as well.

Gaming: I started playing online in FreeSpace (1997) and made my first guild, [JBX], which ended up being a cross-platform monster. (6 games, over 500 members). I built that guild on the very principles that the RiG is being built on - I posted this somewhere else, I think, so I won't go into it.

After I dissolved that guild (due to the EVE branch wanting to go into piracy) I tried to lay low and just play solo a while. That didn't pan out. A few of my loyal friends followed me and insisted they wanted to be part of whatever I was going to do next... which somehow went from a small guild (corp, in eve) of 30-some friends to being a corp (Emryr Inc) of over 250 active members at its peak. I have no idea what I was thinking lol.

At any rate, that guild split up from one of the leaders (I set it up as a triumvirate) going rogue and cleaning out the corps' hangars and accounts. (He did have some help from a few key people). So, discouraged in people and becoming jaded on "community", I left EVE, and went to play SW:G.

There, I played a key role in the education of would-be pilots and later in forming a coalition for space - for both PvE and PvP, focusing more on the latter. I actually got invited into it on my server... they felt that it would not be official without me in a leadership role -- I was touched, and a bit of my faith in people was restored.
So uplifted, I decided to start another guild (and city) - it was all just starting to get off the ground when BAM!
SOE came out with the NGE. I was devastated - my guild was decimated - our friendships were decapitated.

So, I wandered around a bit, playing a few betas and a few trials. Nothing caught my attention. Certainly not WoW... I ended up playing that for 4 years because.... my (then) fiancee (now: wife Smile) saw it the first time and went "OOOOOOOoooohhhhh!!!! IT'S SO PRETTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"
Uhg.

So basically we played WoW until about 3 months ago. The only fight we hadn't done at that point was LK:H; everything else we'd killed. I was 4 pcs left from being 100% BiS gear on my mage. And still, it was easy to walk away from lol.

So here we are, today; eagerly, I await the release of SW:toR, with the hopes that starting from the ground floor we can build something - a community, a family, a place we can log in and call "Home".

About Me:Well, there's not much else to tell.
I started working at 9 yrs old in my grandparents' restaurant, and have since been manager of enough kitchens for enough years to be allowed to call myself a chef, despite never having studied or tested. There wasn't enough money in it though, so I went into the construction industry. Except, of course, I then fell off a roof (while going to hook up the safety lines for my crew) and nearly lost my left hand (I'm considered a "miracle recovery").
No longer able to do that, W.S.I.B. sent me to college for Human Resources... but sent me for the 2 year course, when I needed the 3 to get my CHRP designation, so my diploma is useless and now I don't have an income. derp.

So, I'm turning my hobby (writing) into a profession - hopefully by this time next year, I'll have my first manuscript ready for print (with, of course, someone willing to print it!).

And... that's all I know, for now.
The rest of the saga will have to be told on another day.
Peace!
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Code:

$last_poster != 'Andrew' ? die() : echo "lol @ Andrews taking over the world!";
Back to top Go down
Redriot

Redriot

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Draven
Class: Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Behind the Player - Page 2 L_cadd12 Me, my woman, and my son Smile

Name- Christopher Lashbrook
Birthplace and home- Indianapolis, Indiana
Age- just turned 34
Email- chrisbubbatab@yahoo.com
Tv- House, Surviver, Amercian Idol, Deadlest Catch, History Channel, Court Tv, Mtv,
Movies- Starwars, Forest Gump, Finding Nemo, Old western Movies, Twilight(yea guys can like it tongue )
Music- Pantera, Megadeath, Pretty much heavy metel, do listen to 80s music, and every now and then some old gangsta rap like N.W.A or Gheto Boys. Laughing
Bio and plan in TOR.
Well year of 2011, I plan on going back to college (online) to get some type of Business degree. Am a asst. Manager of Steak n Shake right now, but really retail and saleman is what I am. Some day my dream is, to be a owner of my own ideas, and make money at it. Amercian dream huh.. tongue Anyways plans in TOR, is simple have fun, make new friends, and play for years. Im going be a INQ as my main, and plan on geting end content with him, before I decide for a alt. Ok well hope the explains little about me and my plans. Wink

Last edited by Redriot on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Behind the Player - Page 2 Me10

I don't seem to have many pictures of me. This will have to do for now.

NAME
Carl (aka Q)

CONTACT INFORMATION
EMAIL - carl.fogelin@frontier.com

MUSIC
Anyone who has been reading the R.i.G PIRATE RADIO!! DJ Lewg's musical post for the day! thread knows that I seem to like everything. Case in point I'm listening to some Tangerine Dream atm, but was listening to Tool about 5 minutes ago. Music to me is a mood thing so sometimes jazz percolates to the forefront or metal, hard rock, classical, new age, folk, etc. But if I had to pick favorites, I guess: Tool, Pat Metheny Group, Vangelis, Alice in Chains, Disturbed, dang this is hard... lol.

MOVIES
I love movies, especially action, thought provoking plots, and well told stories. My favorite movies are Blade Runner, the Bourne series, The Matrix, Chronicles of Riddick, Boondock Saints, and for non-action non-scifi fair, Dirty Dancing, Sex and Lucia, Abre Los Ojos...

SHOWS
It's been years since I followed any show regularly, so I'm kind of out of touch with what's current. The only ones that comes to mind are food shows like Top Chef and Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Ones from the past that I got into were Star Trek (orignal and next generation), Farscape, Red Dwarf, The Lexx (lol)... I do like things besides scifi, just not remembering them atm... oh, Deadliest Catch, American Chopper, Swamp Loggers and the original Iron Chef. I also love watching sports, especially baseball, American football and then events like the Olympics and World Cup Soccer. I will also watch sports people find boring like golf and bowling... Shocked

The other show type that I am really into in anime. There's so many good series/movies, it's hard to only name a few: Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Blood+, Cowboy Bebop, Akira... heh, too many to list.

GAMES
I've been into gaming all my life. Played D&D when the game was a box with 3 pamplets. Computer game wise, I actually play tested the original Wizardry game before Sir Tech bought it. (The guy who created the game was an associated professor at my college and yes I still have that version of the software. I just need to dig up an Apple II... Smile) For awhile anything by Apogee, ID Software, 3D Realms and games like Max Payne. More recently, anything Bioware, Fallout, Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Civilization and of course mmos: FF XI, WoW, plus a bunch of others like AoC, SW:G, and lately LoTRO.

BOOKS
Like music I'm into everything. I use to be strictly scifi/fantasy, but now love military intrigue, spy novels, and non-fiction like historical accounts, biographies and everything in between. I am a voracious reader. When on a roll I can read 3 to 4 books a week, but normally I take my time and enjoy the work. If I had to pick a few favorites: Dune, Lord of the Rings, Without Remorse, Soul of a New Machine, The Cuckoo's Egg, really too many to name.

ABOUT ME/BIO
I'm a retired software engineer, having supported scientific research for about 30 years. I've done everything in the computer arena, from requirements gathering to design, implementation, QA, deployment, managing, plus things better left unmentioned in an open forum. Terminal based, client server, web services, database work, device drivers, one shots, scripts, BIOS development, warehousing, device interfacing... done it all, used all sorts of tech, paradigms, structured, object oriented, rad, so many TLAs that it will make you sick and now, other than noodling around in Ruby/Perl and helping friends, I've left it all behind me. Now I just build gaming rigs, bowl, take long walks, work on my cooking, listen/play music, play too many games and talk trash in the Crazies vent channel...lol.
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Behind the Player - Page 2 Arz

NAME
Andy

MUSIC
I'm into the heavy stuff primarily; Metallica, Pantera, Slipknot, and In Flames. Sometimes I delve into the lesser known, but darker stuff, like Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir

MOVIES
Ummm... Star Wars... obviously. I tend to enjoy most well-made fantasy and sci-fi flicks, but I also love a good comedy. My most recent favorite is The Hangover.

SHOWS
I loved 24 when it was still running. Nowadays I typically tune in for House, Walking Dead and *cough* 16 and Pregnant *cough* (I don't really know why but I like that show because it makes me lol at the morons in it).

GAMES
I dig all types of games, but MMO's are my main cup o' tea. I was a major WoW and LOTRO player for several years, but each of those games have lost their luster to me. Plus anything I play today, I just can't help but feel like it will pale tremendously in comparison to SWTOR.

BOOKS
Same deal as my gaming habits... I like all different types. I am currently reading the recently released history of MI6 from 1909-1949. For Xmas, my wife bought me Fatal Alliance, which I am very excited to read. Hopefully it whets my appetite for SWTOR a little until release.

ABOUT ME
I'm married with two youngin's (ages 4 and 2)... and yes, they are as bad as they sound! I work full time as an IT project manager for a customer acquisition firm specializing in the insurance industry. I also freelance as a graphic and web designer/developer. I spend most of my free time (when not playing with my kids) playing games, reading books and watching movies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 am

Awesome "Farce lightning9tm)" Andy!!

You musta worked your "Arz" off to "Reign" over that electricity...

Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 am

I don't take my treigning lightly...
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:52 am

PICTURE /-
Check my avatar =) tho I will update a different picture on this post.

NAME /-
Andres

COUNTRY /-
Guayaquil - Ecuador

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG /-
Dres Gar

CHARACTER /-
Dres Gar
Jedi Consular

INTERESTS /-
I do animation for a living (3D, video post/comp/edition) while I am by no means artistic I do well because I know my software. I began learning guitar by myself a month ago (progressing excruciatingly slow hehe) I like a good challenge, I love philosophy and metaphysics. Oh yeah and I adore cats!

MUSIC /-
I like metal, most kinds of it (not nü), I prefer complex music, that is music you need to actually hear to understand like classical (excuse me if I sound snobbish) if I had to pick a specific genre then it would be neo-classical performed by guitar virtuosos.
I will name a few bands so you get a better idea, in no particular order: Judas Priest, Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Opera IX, Cacophony, George Bellas, Vitalij Kuprij

MOVIES /-
There are a few movies I like, the SW original trilogy, Taxi Driver, The Shinning, 2001: Space Odyssey, The Clockwork Orange (I like Kubrick), Inception was cool too, I like how something simple like the original Night of the Living Dead can provide a good experience.

GAMES /-
I could make a separate thread about games I like... so I will keep it really short.

Shenmue ; I am a Bioware fan ; The Halo Series ; The Ninja Gaiden Series (specially the NES classics) ; The first Silent Hill ; Resident Evil series before they decided to turn a game about zombies into a game that has little to do with zombies which allows you to notice how silly the main characters are, to be honest I enjoy more reading all the memos you find across the game than the game itself sometimes ; Soul Calibur 4 ; Brutal Legend (THE tribute to metal) ; TS 3: Morrowind ; The Longest Journey: Dreamfall, even by today´s standard this game is absolutely breathtaking in many ways ; Amnesia: The Dark Descent, this is a must have if you like scary games for this is THE MOST SCARY GAME if you play it all alone, lights turned off.

Amnesia is such a great game and so cheap that I encourage everyone to google for it and buy it, you will thank me =)

BOOKS /-
I will keep it simple, Nietzsche.

TV /-
Some of the older nicktoons, The Walking Dead, The Universe on History Channel, pretty much anything on History Channel that is not a silly reality (unless its American Pickers). Give me back my Music Television!

ABOUT ME /-
I am a decent and loyal person, other than that I am a different person to each person, that might sound like I am a phony/hypocritical person but I am really not, so you will have to get to know me to understand a bit about me and figure out why I describe myself this way-[i]
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 am

we'll start with pictures and do the rest when i get to it
Behind the Player - Page 2 M_e3df71c2e2fb6a74fd9bef61b46c9301
Mongo at the beach
Behind the Player - Page 2 Hug
my daughter when she was less of a money sponge =p

Astoria Oregon, for those of you not from the U.S. thats the northwest corner way over on the coast

CHARACTERS
Main will be Mongo (or some derivative) Sith Juggernaut

INTEREST : interests hmm, other than computers I love to fish, hunt anything that gets me out into the wonderful scenery I live in. I have belts in several martial arts (small circle jiu jutsu ,Choy Li Fut ,Kempo) and practice takes up some of my day. Music is also important being a former bar band musician but i havent purchased a new bass and amp since i stopped driving truck so I mainly just listen now (Zune is my friend)
MUSIC well yeah, music, almost any kind. If it has real musicians and not programmed bass lines and drum machines i'll give it a listen, so y'all can keep your club music and rap but anything else goes =p current favorites range from Tool , FFDP, Oriantha,Evanescence to Kenney Chesney,Bach , or Rush

MOVIES if its Fantasy /SciFi I'm there, not much of a drama /disaster fan

GAMES Hmm long time gamer, started out on a atari /nintendo like late 70s lol, dig dug ftw ! online games I've played include EQ(started nov 1999) , WoW ,LotRO , AoC, DaoC ,Eve , DDO etc etc ad hominem, however I never played SWG and I cant really give a reason why, I think mostly i was in a major raiding phase in EQ when it came out and i never tried it.

BOOKS same as movies, schi fi or fantasy, my major favorites would be Robert Jordan, R.A. Salvatore ,Robert Heinlein , Terry Brooks,C.J. Cherryh , Stephen R. Donaldson

TV dont watch a lot of TV, takes away from my computer time =p, but when i do its things like Fringe,X- Files or american football

ABOUT YOU/BIO hmm where to start, i'm 45 years old, divorced have 3 beautiful daughters in college, only one of who speaks to me since the divorce lol. I have in the past been a logger , a long haul truck driver, a silk screener on several different mediums , a caregiver for people with developmental disabilities, a foster care provider. I am blunt, people sometimes take that for rude, but its not intended as rude in any way, i just dont like to beat around the bush. If I dont like something you will know it, i wont himhaw around and shuffle my feet Smile

Guild Looking like Crazies, they seem like a fun bunch and I'm all about the yolks folks when I'm online

Last edited by Mongo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:24 am

bump lol
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 am

Awesome on the Bios!! More RiG members!! More!!

*said creepily* "Join uuuuussss....Joooiinn...uuuuusss!"

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:19 pm

I need to sticky this one, so um, more people post their bios/pics here!!!

Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Hold on, what is this doing in here?

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Grome wrote:
Hold on, what is this doing in here?

Having a sexy party!

Behind the Player - Page 2 260410
Back to top Go down
Aldemarran

Aldemarran

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Agent Redacted
Guild: Redacted

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:38 am

• NAME: James
  • PICTURE: Maybe someday Wink
  • HOBBIES: Survival Based Martial Arts & Gaming (Survival being different from Sport or Exhibition Martial Arts)
  • MOVIES: Equilibrium, Princess Bride, Serenity
  • TV: Burn Notice, Human Target, Stargate, Sanctuary, NCIS, Justified
  • MUSIC: Rock & Alternative Rock - 3 Doors Down, Nightwish, Audioslave, Stone Sour, Mumford & Sons, etc...
  • AUTHORS: Recently discovered John Ringo (Sci-Fi & modern spec ops stories) and Sandy Mitchell (Warhammer 40k fiction about Commissar Ciaphas Cain). First fiction I ever read was Tolkien's trilogy and The Hobbit.

Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:26 am

It got lost down below. I actually moved it by accident. I'll need some help from Selv' to sticky it back down in its rightfull slot. I also wanted to get some more bio's out of this, hehe...Thx Ald' /hi5 Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the Player   Behind the Player - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind the Player
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next