AuthorMessage
Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Looking for

Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pax Republica Supports R.I.G.   Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Gaiutus wrote:
Just stoppin in to let you folks know that Pax Republica still fully supports the R.I.G. community and what it stands for! I noticed we weren't on the list of communities in [another] thread - which I will locate shortly lol. I apologize for not being on more often, my own community forums and university + the girlfriend keep me very, very busy. Smile

Welcome. The stickied guild listing thread hasn't been updated but I have added you to the Guild Registry. Sorry I didn't get you on there sooner but I don't frequent the Welcome Forum and I hadn't seen a posting in the Guild Forum. If any of the information on the Registry is inaccurate (which is likely) please feel free to PM me corrections or update the document yourself.

At some point I may put the Registry on this forum in a Schwendo type listing but I like having it freely editable so that in the unlikely event that I fall off the face of the earth someone else can keep the registry going so that it doesn't fall un-updated like the stickied thread.
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Pax Republica Supports R.I.G.   Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm

First of all, a late, but nevertheless warm welcome to all of you from me Smile

I missed this one purely for the reason I never checked this section when updating the list. I will of course add you at once.

Glad to have you two and your guild with us.

/pushes Schwen, Az and Grome off their couches to give room to Pax Republica

Here, have a cookie! Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 355691

Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 Sig12
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Pax Republica Supports R.I.G.   Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:10 pm

darnit! dassa' my couch! /grumbles

Godric_Barbarosa

Godric_Barbarosa

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild: Looking for

PostSubject: Re: Pax Republica Supports R.I.G.   Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Did some one say couch?
Back to top Go down
Gaiutus

Gaiutus

PostSubject: Re: Pax Republica Supports R.I.G.   Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 am

@ Schwendo: We will definitely be on a PVP server should SWTOR allow it, and I will be playing Jedi Knight [Guardian AC]. Smile

@ Godric: You got it perfect, cept the Server since ya know... there's nothing there. Or maybe we do intend to rule the void between all servers, and control all beings with our mystical fish anthropomorphic antennae baring camels from Peru representative of the Alpacan llama goats of the Squid Empire!!!!

Or maybe we'll be on a PVP I suppose... Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 637784

@ all others; thank you for the invitations and warm welcome!! Go R.I.G. gaming, RAH RAH RAH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pax-republica.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pax Republica Supports R.I.G.   Pax Republica Supports R.I.G. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pax Republica Supports R.I.G.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com