Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings from the Sylly one.

Go down 

How sylly are you?
It's typed silly, not sylly (so my answer is: "not at all")
Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_lcap0%Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Mildly sylly
Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_lcap0%Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Moderately sylly
Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_lcap13%Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Seriously sylly
Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_lcap50%Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
As sylly as the sylly one!
Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_lcap13%Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I am the god(dess) of syllyness!
Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_lcap24%Greetings from the Sylly one. I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

Greetings from the Sylly one. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Hello everybody, it's me.

I hope we can have a great time here.

Main interest for me is roleplay in the game, so I'm looking forward to especially bonding with my fellow RPers who I'll end up sharing a server with. But that won't let me exclude any of you that don't care of RP.

My first real touch of multiplayer RP came with Neverwinter Nights (by BioWare), and after that there was some time in the sequel. Small but tight communities, but in the end becomming limited in potential. Been trying to find a quality MMORPG to expand in, but every single one has been an utter failure at it by the time I got there.

So lets make the best of SW:TOR.

*licks and huggles*
Sylrah.

Last edited by Sylrah on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Testing out adding a poll after creating a thread.)
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Sylrah wrote:

*licks and huggles*
Sylrah.

I support Multiplayer Licking.

Jk, welcome to the community!

Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:37 pm

lol Smile

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 am

So I tested adding a poll after starting a thread.

Looks like it works just fine. It's a lot better than on the SW:TOR forums, if you try you can even see you can undo your vote on this one. Really great.

*places a plate of cookie-crumbs next to the poll* Yummy yummy yummy!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 am

I too support Multi-Player Licking...

(So, to Poll that one...its (2) for "Licking"...and (0) for "No Licking") Yay, I'm Polling too!!

Anyways, welcome Sylly! You came to the right place!! They don't call my Guild "The Crazies" for nothing. And, no, we're not some midwestern farm town subjected to "bad-water" from a downed USAF bio-plane!

Sylly, Again with the crumbs!...*tastes*...Hey!, those were Mrs. Fields(tm)!!!

Greetings from the Sylly one. 551238 <chhht...(muffled): "Hand over the Mrs. Fields cookies...now! CHHHT!" chhht

Greetings from the Sylly one. 465509 < (heavy breathing): "You don't have to say "CHHHT" every time...your mask does that already...azz!!"

Greetings from the Sylly one. 551238 <chhht...(muffled): "Ok, that was the last time..." chhht

Greetings from the Sylly one. 465509 < (heavy breathing): Azz, I swear!

One Last Question: Whats a Huggle? Is that like the "Reese's(tm) Peanut Butter Cup" of Hugging and Snuggling?

Last edited by Schwendo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:00 am

Yup, a huggle is located between a hug and a snuggle... just a few loads on syllyness added to that.

Be thankful I didn't resort to snivvling, snivvles are reserved for Vivvles, which is a nickname I gave someone online years ago. And before you ask, snivvles are undescribable...It's an act to a feeling that has no words, but the act itself is virtual, so... what was I saying again?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 am

Sylly, you had me at "Sniwling"

(Schwendo thinks its "Swivelling in a chair in a snowstorm" <--a hoot!)

Its kind of "undescribable"...I mean, you're spinning around...dizzy..AND..cold! Wink

Did I get it?? Did I get it??

Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 am

It's not a double u, it's a double v, s-n-i-v-v-l-i-n-g.

Too much sanity in your thoughts, you're never going to see more than the tip of the iceberg that way. And I'd say the spinning dizzy part does belong in that tip.

Think more with love, ask a million people what love is, what it feels like. Most will have no clue, and the rest probably describes it differently. For me part of it would be like being run through with a sword, but still completely different, for the rest I would be unable to imagine the words to try and use.

I'm not saying it's the same as love, just pretty much equally untouchable. And because it's virtual rather than physical, the act can fully describe the feeling without doing anything, but it can also feel completely different to different people.

When it comes to different people the words used can (and probably will) also change. The only way to feel it is to first know the people it is supposed to belong to, and not let your sanity get in the way.

Also, if you understand what I'm trying to say, you'll have a better feeling for my personal level of syllyness.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:07 pm

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Hello Silly Sylrath.

NWN was probably the "first" RP experiences for a lot of people.

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Kai,

Did Sylly just go "ZUUL" on my arse?...hehe

Awesome post Syl', you "cool points" just went up a couple more. Smile And, I messed the "V"s up! Darn, sry. Its kind of like the "Tony Alva" skateboard...it kinda looks like "AWA", instead of "Alva"...anyways, you are still awesome in my book (prolly the necronomicon..or something along those lines).

Sounds very "Schw'interesting"...

Greetings from the Sylly one. 44873 <Investigate it....Schwen...will..

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:39 pm

You must never forget the V.

V: But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona.
V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
[carves V into poster on wall]
V: The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
[giggles]
V: Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 pm

*Shaves Natalie Portmans head, inadvertently making her even more hot*

(ZUUL): There is no Dana....only ZUUL! (puts it in "hover")

(Vince): I'm Vince Clortho...keymaster of Gozer! *points down*

Last edited by Schwendo on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Are you the keymaster?
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 pm

azarhal wrote:
Hello Silly Sylrath.

NWN was probably the "first" RP experiences for a lot of people.

Now I think we've met before... That's not the first time I've been called that. Don't remember who it was, but I'm pretty sure it was in either NwN or NwN2.

Schwendo wrote:
anyways, you are still awesome in my book (prolly the necronomicon..or something along those lines).

Sounds very "Schw'interesting"...

Greetings from the Sylly one. 44873 <Investigate it....Schwen...will..

Necronomicon... light reading.

You're welcome to be here too. *pets* Greetings from the Sylly one. 44873 Like you, I do!

Kai-Sun wrote:
Are you the keymaster?

No, I am the old man from scene 24... I mean *clears throat*

"Stop!
Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see."

Don't tell me... wrong movie.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:45 pm

It's only a model.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm

Syl,

I would think the Necronomicon would be "dark reading", based on that it is the "book of the dead" lol

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 pm

What if it's an undead romance novel?
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Schwendo wrote:
Syl,

I would think the Necronomicon would be "dark reading", based on that it is the "book of the dead" lol

You have a point, but I can turn things around again.

So it's a book of the dark side, but the dark side is about gaining a lot of power at little efford. So ifthat's the case the book must be easy to draw power from, so it must be easy to read cover to cover... which means light reading.

Kai-Sun wrote:
What if it's an undead romance novel?

When will the movie be filmed? Sounds like something I'd have to see.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm

(Male Zombie): Braaaiiiiiiinsss...

(Female Zombie): Braaaiiiinss!

(Male Zombie): Braaiinss?

(Female Zombie): Braaiinsss!

(Male Zombie): Braaaaiiiiiiinss....

I get all misty eyed reading that! No

Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Schwendo wrote:
(Male Zombie): Braaaiiiiiiinsss...

(Female Zombie): Braaaiiiinss!

(Male Zombie): Braaiinss?

(Female Zombie): Braaiinsss!

(Male Zombie): Braaaaiiiiiiinss....

I get all misty eyed reading that! No

Was that zombie titanic?

My brainsss willl goooo.....aughhhhahhahhughhhh
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:26 am

....Braiiins.....Braiiiiiiiiiiiins....bra...BRAIIIIIIIIII-IIIIIIIIIIIEEEEENNNNSSS....

("The Brains Will Go On": By Celine De-Brains!)

Last edited by Schwendo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShavedEwok

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Hello Syl!

Glad to see we have some representation from the Netherlands as well, welcome! Smile

Cheers

SE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the Sylly one.   Greetings from the Sylly one. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the Sylly one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com