The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE!

Go down 
+16
azarhal
Aylin
Dresgar
Teeglow2012
Mongo
Quince
JedinWaiting
Coldhart
Grome
Darka
Lugaidh
Ty-Odi
Kai-Sun
Selven
WesleyP.
Schwendo
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE!   POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 am

Sweet!!! Sry, been buuuusy. Mr.Mom'n it PLUS more dj gigs! (yay...pooped)
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE!   POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 am

So, some folks say that Rift is a WoW clone. I'm not sure how a fantasy mmo can not be compared to WoW or EQ or any of the other fantasy mmos. But one thing Rift has that's different is it's namesake: rifts. These unplanned events always seem to pop up where you don't want them to. And they have a big brother: invasions. These take over whole zones. If you partake in the defense of a zone, you might be still doing it 2 hours later.

POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 2011-214
This is an elite boss from a life planar invasion on the Guardian side. We downed all three bosses and still got overrun. This particular fight took place in the courtyard of the magic academy at Argent Grove.

POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 2011-215
Each of those green glowing columns are where either rifts are forming or where scouts from the life plane have put a foothold idol down and are now summoning their troops though. On the mini-map each green "X" is a band of invaders.

POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 2011-216
And here's boss #2. You can see on the mini-map where the 3rd boss is, they're marked with the skull over the crossed axes.
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE!   POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 am

POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 2011-218
This is a view from the top of Overwatch Keep's highest tower. You get here by doing a mini-game, being ported from tower top to tower top. The first time you get here you get a real nice reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE!   POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST YOUR GAME SCREENIES HERE!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5