The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in

Go down 
+10
Jester
Crebain
Lugaidh
Coldhart
Grome
azarhal
Aurazor
Selven
Kai-Sun
Quince
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in Empty
PostSubject: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Hey All, just wanted to say "Howdy" and that I "LOVE" the concept of R.I.G. As the title implies, I am yet another Crazie (/wave to Cold, Schwendo and Tee). I don't have the longevity with the Crazies that the others do (maybe 4 years), but I am definitely the oldest crazie Very Happy .

I've been playing MMO's for about 11 years now, starting with FF XI (bloody tough, loved the game). From there I went WoW, Age of Conan, Wow redux (Horde this time), Jade Dynasty, Aion, SWG, Fallen Earth, and now doing LOTRO and sometimes FF XIV. Other than FF XI and FF XIV, I've basically been with the same core group across all games. As has been mentioned, people make MMO's great fun more than content although sucky content can make a game unplayable.

I'm a retired software engineer living in North Carolina who really enjoys gaming, anime, movies, music, reading and whatever else comes to mind at a particular moment. As other Crazies will tell you, I'm never short of giving an opinion to any who want to hear it and am quite willing to listen to your opinion too whether I agree with it or not.

Now I am anxiously awaiting SW:TOR.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Good to have more of you guys around, looking forward to TOR and playing with all of the Crazies!
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome, old crazie one! Smile

Back to top Go down
Aurazor

Aurazor

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:22 pm

bounce Welcome to the forums!!! bounce

Please forgive the excessive enthusiasm, being nice to people is part of my rehab.

I'm getting there....

One day at at time... Cool
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Welcome Quince.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:17 am

Greetings Quince!

Looking forward to play with you and the other crazies!

Aurazor wrote:
bounce Welcome to the forums!!! bounce

Please forgive the excessive enthusiasm, being nice to people is part of my rehab.

I'm getting there....

One day at at time... Cool

Well you wouldn't listen when we told you to quit two years ago -
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:53 am

Q in da hizzie!!! Should be getting Sty in here too...think he's registered already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Quince wrote:
Hey All, just wanted to say "Howdy" and that I "LOVE" the concept of R.I.G. As the title implies, I am yet another Crazie (/wave to Cold, Schwendo and Tee). I don't have the longevity with the Crazies that the others do (maybe 4 years), but I am definitely the oldest crazie Very Happy .

I've been playing MMO's for about 11 years now, starting with FF XI (bloody tough, loved the game). From there I went WoW, Age of Conan, Wow redux (Horde this time), Jade Dynasty, Aion, SWG, Fallen Earth, and now doing LOTRO and sometimes FF XIV. Other than FF XI and FF XIV, I've basically been with the same core group across all games. As has been mentioned, people make MMO's great fun more than content although sucky content can make a game unplayable.

I'm a retired software engineer living in North Carolina who really enjoys gaming, anime, movies, music, reading and whatever else comes to mind at a particular moment. As other Crazies will tell you, I'm never short of giving an opinion to any who want to hear it and am quite willing to listen to your opinion too whether I agree with it or not.

Now I am anxiously awaiting SW:TOR.

Wow 51, now I don't feel so old lol. Welcome to the R.i.G. ya old geezer! *giggles*

Get through all my radio shows yet?? *snickers*
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Lugaidh wrote:
Wow 51, now I don't feel so old lol. Welcome to the R.i.G. ya old geezer! *giggles*

Age is a thing of the mind. I don't think I am old, so I am not. For now that works. And yes, I finally got through all your music... Very Happy

Oh, BTW, you'll like this fact. At some point age is always raised in guild chat. Instead of just blurting that I'm an "old fart" I tell them that when I was born the flag had less than 50 stars. Shocked Eye opener huh...
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:01 pm

I think as time goes on, we will all be playing at an advanced age. Gaming has really spread in the last couple of decades.

Nothing wrong with that, is there? As long as the finger muscles still have their game!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Games actually help with coordination and memory, which mean that it's a benefical exercices for when you become older.

The only down side would be the carpal tunnels syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Crebain

Crebain

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Welcome Quince!

what's carpal tunnels syndrome?
Back to top Go down
Jester

Jester

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Jester
Class: Trooper
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:30 pm

The excessive tendency to drive a pal's car trough a tunnel

that or a finger nerve affliction that results from excessive mouse use and renders finger movements rather pain full.

keep mixing them up ^^

*edit* where are my manners ,Greetings elder one ,may your accumulated wisedom blanket us like a soothing shadow under a burning sun Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in 516833

greetings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Jester wrote:
Greetings elder one ,may your accumulated wisedom blanket us like a soothing shadow under a burning sun Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in 516833

lmao!

Age doesn't make you wise, just gives you a vast pool of retorts to chose from! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:55 am

I for one welcome our new Crazie overlords Smile
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:25 am

Hey, Q's first MMO's were sitting around telling stories about their cave drawings =P

lmao luv ya Q (nert gehy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 am

Quince wrote:
Lugaidh wrote:

Age is a thing of the mind. I don't think I am old, so I am not. For now that works. And yes, I finally got through all your music... Very Happy

Oh, BTW, you'll like this fact. At some point age is always raised in guild chat. Instead of just blurting that I'm an "old fart" I tell them that when I was born the flag had less than 50 stars. Shocked Eye opener huh...

I'm with ya brotha! I just couldn't resist givin ya a hard time being the smartass that I am (check the title). Us old farts gotta stick together! OLD POWER!!!
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:58 am

Well, we did start off calling this an *old* school community, after all Razz
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:13 am

We should rename the OSC to OBNRTOSC.

old but not really that old school community.
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 am

So would that make it:

OBNRTOSCTOR?

Old but not that really old school community of the old republic?
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:38 am

Add the LFGRIG (looking for greater respect in gaming) at the end and we're there!
Back to top Go down
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh yeah eh, I need to think of a new title now, since there is someone here I am *not* older than... :p
Back to top Go down
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Cold and Tee can tell you that there's a Crazie that's older than me "in attitude", I think I'm a couple of years older than him in age. On the off chance he may show up here I won't mention his name. I should add that I really like the guy even though at times he's cantankerous.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 pm

According to the board, today is Quince Birthday!

So Happy Birthday!

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Happay Birthday Q!!!

You rock bro...may your 121st birthday be filled wil joy! As you utilize your "walker" to get around, remember that the Crazies are there with ya bro!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next