Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Happy Birthday! I was gonna get you something but then I didn't.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Happy B-Day Q!!!! Hope you're having fun in Florida
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Quince

Quince

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Qint B'san
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Thank you, thank you. Yes I am enjoying Florida, but soon I'll be driving home... Sad Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great.

Q
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Welcome aboard - nice to have you here!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 am

I can't remember Q...Did you invent the "wheel.....of fortune"....or did you find..."Fire.....in the sky?"

Hope your B-day went well pimp!!

Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 am

Quince wrote:
Cold and Tee can tell you that there's a Crazie that's older than me "in attitude", I think I'm a couple of years older than him in age. On the off chance he may show up here I won't mention his name. I should add that I really like the guy even though at times he's cantankerous.

Hehe he said cantankerous. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:22 am

There is a Crazy older than you. He's prolly coming into the RiG forums when he gets some time...This "Elder statesman of Crazies" is ....ODEE!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in   Who left the door open?  Yet another Crazie pops in - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who left the door open? Yet another Crazie pops in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2