Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Platinum

Made a poll on the SW:toR forums... Empty
PostSubject: Made a poll on the SW:toR forums...   Made a poll on the SW:toR forums... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Poll: [FUN] How ridiculous is your obsession?

Go vote!

lol
I am, of course, the first one that voted for option 1.... :p
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Made a poll on the SW:toR forums... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made a poll on the SW:toR forums...   Made a poll on the SW:toR forums... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 pm

I check now and then, mostly the spam box. Just in case...

Made a poll on the SW:toR forums...
Page 1 of 1