The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya! How's it going?

Go down 
+4
HDubNZ
Lugaidh
Kai-Sun
Dharnell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dharnell

Dharnell

Heya! How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 am

Hey everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say "hello" after reading Ty-Odi's fantastic thread on the SW:TOR forums. This group sounds like it'll be a breath of fresh air, after breathing in the pungent aroma that is the current breed of MMO fans. I'm a 27 year old who (in short), gets paid to play video games. While I get to meet many great game fans at work, I never get to play with any in MMOs. Speaking of which, I've only played a few so far, starting with EQ1 then I drifted to The Matrix Online, SWG, Guild Wars, WoW (which I still play off and on), Tabula Rasa, and LoTRO.

Hope to see this community blossom and to play with a few nice folks here!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 am

Welcome War Machine!

Just don't shoot the TV, we still need that from time to time!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 am

Dharnell wrote:
Hey everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say "hello" after reading Ty-Odi's fantastic thread on the SW:TOR forums. This group sounds like it'll be a breath of fresh air, after breathing in the pungent aroma that is the current breed of MMO fans. I'm a 27 year old who (in short), gets paid to play video games. While I get to meet many great game fans at work, I never get to play with any in MMOs. Speaking of which, I've only played a few so far, starting with EQ1 then I drifted to The Matrix Online, SWG, Guild Wars, WoW (which I still play off and on), Tabula Rasa, and LoTRO.

Hope to see this community blossom and to play with a few nice folks here!

Welcome to the party! I'm certain you'll have loads of fun here. Sweet avatar by the by!
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 am

Welcome aboard. Sounds like your job sucks! I am prepared to take it off your hands for you!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:55 am

HDubNZ wrote:
Welcome aboard. Sounds like your job sucks! I am prepared to take it off your hands for you!

Probably shouldn't mention that I work for Xbox live then, huh? lol
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Hello Dharnell.

Welcome to the R.i.G.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Welcome Dharnell!

Some obstetricians say they see so many female genitalia on their job they are kind of sick of it and don't want anything to do with them in their free time.

Glad to see you're not having that problem!

...If you know what I mean. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crebain

Crebain

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Grome...
............................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Well, the "I'm willing to unburden you from your crappy job" was already taken, so I had to go with something else.

Last edited by Grome on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crebain

Crebain

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:13 pm

There there.... *hands Grome a cookie*
Back to top Go down
Dharnell

Dharnell

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 am

Kai-Sun wrote:
Welcome War Machine!

Just don't shoot the TV, we still need that from time to time!
My Repulsor Blasts are only for trolls, friend. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:53 am

Welcome to the fun, Dharnell Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 am

Crebain wrote:

*puts the cookie aside, into his huge SECRET cookie box and continues his plan of world domination (phase 1 = cookie monopoly)*
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 am

Grome wrote:
Crebain wrote:

*puts the cookie aside, into his huge SECRET cookie box and continues his plan of world domination (phase 1 = cookie monopoly)*

Heya! How's it going? 801598
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:27 am

Grome wrote:
Crebain wrote:

Aha, but while you've stockpiled all the cookies, I've been buying up all the dairy farms Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:56 am

Variable wrote:
Aha, but while you've stockpiled all the cookies, I've been buying up all the dairy farms Twisted Evil
Ahh, you are really putting my (secret) world domination plans in a pinch here! Being cut off at the source.. ohh that hurts!

I guess I'll just have to resort to soy milk based cookies then.
Back to top Go down
Dharnell

Dharnell

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 am

Variable wrote:
Grome wrote:
Crebain wrote:

You may have bought out all the dairy farms, but I've acquired all of the paper, plastic, and cup distributors! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya! How's it going?   Heya! How's it going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya! How's it going?
Page 1 of 1