The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Cantina!

Go down 
+3
Kai-Sun
archifikos
Selven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

Welcome to the Cantina! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:09 pm

I know a lot of you are RPers from other games and here's your very own corner to introduce yourselves. There's some spots by the bar and I know I saw some Jawa Juice in some of the bottles. (yuk) If you're more of the shy kind, I'm sure you'll find a table in one of the areas behind that blue thing hitting up that nasty looking Bounty Hunter.

Last edited by Selven on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:53 am

- Agent: *walks in without looking anyone in the eye, and sits in the dark corner near the refreshers, eyes glinting behind his sunglasses (whatever they call them in SW) and shifting from patron to patron whilst he waits to place his order*

- Smuggler: *Trudges in with a gloomy look on his face, a huge dirty wookiee pushing him forward whilst (probably) chortling, and sits at the bar, orders a big glass of Juma juice and continues looking miserable and sorry for himself*

- Knight: *Breezes in with a nervous-looking Rodian, all the while laughing and walking slightly unsteadily, catches a glimpse of the pole dancers, grabs the Rodian and elbows his way to the nearest one, cheering as he goes*

- Warrior: *walks in, immaculately dressed, with an entourage of young Sith nobility... Glances scornfully around, and begins to argue with one of his entourage about the "filthy dump full of aliens and commoners", and eventually bullies s a young couple off their comfortable sofa by Force-choking the male for intimidation and sits there with his friends.

Take your pick!
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Well I got into RP quite a bit (Ok a LOT in SWG when PVP went down the plughole) Though I am not the type of RP'er who sticks in char all the time, its just too much effort for me, hehe, I did enjoy it when I got in char.

I used to RP a pretty dark Sith Inquisitor in SWG, and yes, I was excited when I saw it as an actual starter class for this game!! Smile

I may post some of my story stuff on here, but will warn you all some of it is pretty dark, lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Well I got into RP quite a bit (Ok a LOT in SWG when PVP went down the plughole) Though I am not the type of RP'er who sticks in char all the time, its just too much effort for me, hehe, I did enjoy it when I got in char.

I used to RP a pretty dark Sith Inquisitor in SWG, and yes, I was excited when I saw it as an actual starter class for this game!! Smile

I may post some of my story stuff on here, but will warn you all some of it is pretty dark, lmao Smile

If I'm on an RP server I generally stay in character in chat bubbles and guild chat if it's required... Otherwise I simply stay within the ruleset.

What I love about RP is that you get to actually create a game within the game, you use your imagination and creativity and last but not least, it's the only "MMO" activity that is done solely for pleasure and fun, without any other reward involved Smile
Back to top Go down
Sylrah

Sylrah

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:50 am

Selven wrote:
If you're more of the shy kind, I'm sure you'll find a table in one of the areas behind that blue thing hitting up that nasty looking Bounty Hunter.

But... what if I am the blue thing shyly trying to hit up on that bounty hunter (and making a fool out of myself)? How am I supposed to sit in an area behind myself, unless ofcourse the blue thing is a master of the time-space continuem... Wohoo, I'm a Q... wait, wrong galaxy.

archifikos wrote:
What I love about RP is that you get to actually create a game within the game, you use your imagination and creativity and last but not least, it's the only "MMO" activity that is done solely for pleasure and fun, without any other reward involved Smile

And that in my opinion is what makes us the most respectful kind of player (generally, there are always exceptions on both sides). Or at least perceived as a great community to hang around for non-RPers that like to get away from the idiots crawling around in the cesspool.
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:50 am

Boi I got so many...

Hi. Big-time RP'er here, signing up for this community. Feel free to open up discussions about RP stuff, I love that almost as much as the actual roleplaying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 am

Sylrah wrote:

And that in my opinion is what makes us the most respectful kind of player (generally, there are always exceptions on both sides). Or at least perceived as a great community to hang around for non-RPers that like to get away from the idiots crawling around in the cesspool.

In general people seemed more relaxed and polite on the RP and RPPvP servers I played, though some of the RP elitists I ran into were obnoxious and some people were just downright creepy (you know... the Goldshire types. Thankfully I was Horde, with the exception of 1 character created solely for druid RP so I generally escaped the whole Goldshire scene).

I very much welcome non-RPers who simply want to be there to escape from the usual server types, as long as they abide by the ruleset Smile
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 pm

archifikos wrote:
- Agent: *walks in without looking anyone in the eye, and sits in the dark corner near the refreshers, eyes glinting behind his sunglasses (whatever they call them in SW)

Solar spectacles?
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Ya know I never really got into the RP aspect of the game but when I played wow (the lower-case was intentional, wow.. meh..) I rolled a female gnome mage as an alt. I had never had the desire to play a female before but she was so unbelievably cute I just got sucked into the character. I ended up making her my main and Cuteasabuttn was born! I had a lot of fun with the RP aspects of that character. She was irrepressible and giggled infectiously. She was an engineer and was always threatening to destroy people with her ARMED AND FULLY OPERATIONAL GNOMISH DEATH STAR!!!

Here's a peek at her.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-model-embed.xml?r=Uldum&cn=Cuteasabuttn&rhtml=true"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Cantina!   Welcome to the Cantina! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Cantina!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: The Cantina-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com