The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armageddon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coldhart

Coldhart

Armageddon! Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon!   Armageddon! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 pm

Thursday, June 15, 2006
Actual article from the Los Angeles Times:
Current mood:exasperated
Category: Pets and Animals
"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of San Francisco Hospital. Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a Felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out "Armageddon", my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him." At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tubing, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball."
Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract
TOP TEN SCARIEST THINGS ABOUT THIS STORY:
10) "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum..."

9) "So I peered into the tube..." (I'm sorry, but that's like looking through a telescope into hell. I'd rather use binoculars to stare at the sun.)

Cool That poor gerbil (who obviously suffers from low self-esteem) being shot out of the guy's ass like Rocky the Flying Squirrel on Rocky & Bullwinkle.

7) Suffering a broken nose from a gerbil being launched out of someone's anus. I'm just guessing, but I seriously doubt the said gerbil was springtime fresh after his little journey into Kiki's "tunnel of love."

6) People walking around with these volcanic-like pockets of gas in their rectums.

5) People who do this kind of thing and then admit what they were doing when taken to the emergency room. Sorry, but I think I would have made up a story about a gang of roving, pyromaniac, anal sex fiends breaking into my house and sodomizing me with a charcoal lighter before I admitted the truth. Call me old fashioned, but I just can't imagine looking at a doctor and saying "Well Doc., it's like this. You see, we have this gerbil named Raggot and we took this cardboard tube..."

4) "First and second degree burns to the anus." Wouldn't this make the burning itch and discomfort of hemorrhoids a welcome relief? How does one ever take a healthy poop after something like this? And the smell of a burning anus must be in the top five most horrible scents on the face of God's green earth.

3) People named "Kiki" which is obviously a Polynesian word for: "Idiotic white men who insert rodents up their butts."

2) What kind of a hospital would hold a press conference on this?

1) This happened in San Francisco, (I guess no real surprise.) It does give new meaning to the phrase "Blow it out your ass", doesn't it?

Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Armageddon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon!   Armageddon! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Armageddon outta here!

Sorry, I had to Razz
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Armageddon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon!   Armageddon! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:06 pm

ROFL

Hilarious!

Wonder what happened to poor little Raggot.

And indeed, what kind of press conference was that supposed to be LOL

Last edited by Grome on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Armageddon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon!   Armageddon! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:29 pm

lol

It almost read like an Onion article.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armageddon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon!   Armageddon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armageddon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com