The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) Empty
PostSubject: Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)   Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:04 am

I could be opening myself up for some annoyance but hey

If you have an IM and want to keep in contact let me know
Currently just use MSN
Old but easy

jedidarka@hotmail.com

Add me and say hey if you like Smile

Feel free to add yourself to this list for others to add
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)   Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:09 am

You had it added to your Behind the player post anyway Wink

I haven't used IM in quite a while, simply because I think FB does an okay job replacing it, without having to have an extra app for it. But I might reconsider, if that allows me to spam text you Razz
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)   Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 am

Yeah i did have it there but thought id add this, if a problem please delete Smile
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)   Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:19 am

I think that Darka feel lonely...

I don't use MSN (and Skype) outside of work and I got my boss on it and he keep his always open, ready to send messages...

Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)   Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:33 am

No MSN or AIM here, but my PSN handle is Lackluster if anyone wants to send me a friend request on the ole PS3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)   Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:44 am

azarhal wrote:
I don't use MSN (and Skype) outside of work and I got my boss on it and he keep his always open, ready to send messages...
Do you know the concept of work/regular cell phone? Well, there is a reason for it jocolor

By all means Darka, no need to delete it, I was just noticing Wink

It's not like we're running for the cleanest fansite forum award anyway

It's actually a good idea to gather everyone's and their mum's IM info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)   Instant Messaging  ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Instant Messaging ( or Comms for the SW Nerds out there!)
Page 1 of 1