The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello all ^^

Go down 
+15
Dresgar
archifikos
Zooball
Aohh
Xaxus
Variable
Horeon
HDubNZ
Darka
Aurabesh
Ty-Odi
Grome
Kai-Sun
azarhal
Yunie
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunie

Yunie

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Hello Smile My name is Yunie (duh!), you can find me in the SW:TOR forums under the same username.

I'm a female gamer (yes we do exist!) who's been playing MMOs since 16-17y.o. I started with SW:G. Made a bunch of friends there, which later convinced me to change to WoW once the Combat Upgrade hit. Played WoW for like 4 years, until I got tired of it and quit for good. Tried a few other MMOs, but none really got me interested. I also love single-player RPGs, being a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series (except the MMOs), but also Bioware games like KOTOR and Dragon Age: Origins.

I'm currently not playing any MMOs, but waiting patiently for TOR. It's like... my last hope! :p Or maybe not! But currently it's the game I have most expectations to finally get me back to the multiplayer RPGs Smile

I've read Ty-Odi's post a while back and thought it was a great idea! One of the things I missed most when playing WoW was SW:G community. I remember being a newbie medic, slowly healing wounds in the medic center, and having a guy giving me swoop bike for the patience I had in healing all his wounds. I was like "amagad, a bike!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!" I could keep telling you about small moments like this, but this post is already bigger then I expected it to be!

Anyway, I live in Portugal (in Europe if you're bad with geography!) so I'm still unsure if I'll be able to join your server. If you expand this to European servers, I'll do my best to help you out (considering I don't get terribly disappointed about TOR meanwhile and decide to not buy the game!).

And well, I talk too much so I'll just shush now Smile Nice to meet you all!

Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Hello Yunie,

We got quite a few Europeans around the forums too and watch out for the crazies, cookies or world domination plans.

And Hello all ^^ 368635 sister.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Yunie wrote:

I'm a female gamer (yes we do exist!)

Lies! All lies!

Most Men Online Role Play Girls! MMORPG!

Welcome to the site Yunie, glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Welcome to RiG Yunie!

We actually have a lot of Europeans here. We have a thread going somewhere discussing what server we're gonna play on, so you can add your opinion. But I think it should probably not be an issue even playing on a US server from Europe.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:18 pm

We do indeed have a number of Europeans your truly included Smile

Welcome to the boards Yunie!!!
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Aurabesh

Aurabesh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aurabesh

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Welcome to the RIG Yuni Smile
Nice to see some more EU people around.
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:
Yunie wrote:

Lies! All lies!

Yeah yeah and GIRL=Guy In Real Life Wink

And thanks for the welcome guys, glad to see there are so many Europeans around here Smile
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Yunie wrote:
Kai-Sun wrote:
Yunie wrote:

Lies! All lies!

And thanks for the welcome guys, glad to see there are so many Europeans around here Smile

Where abouts in Portugal are you Yunie?

Been a number of times to different parts Smile (also went for the European Championships in Portugal a few years back Smile)
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey Yunie
Good to see you here
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Yunie wrote:

So you're admitting it?

I've been to Portugal before... Lisbon. Very nice flair, lovely language I'd like to learn someday.
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:

Where abouts in Portugal are you Yunie?

Been a number of times to different parts Smile (also went for the European Championships in Portugal a few years back

I live in Porto (or Oporto). And yes the European Championship in 2004... Our greatest opportunity to finally win something and we lost in the finals Sad So typical of us lol.

Darka wrote:
Hey Yunie
Good to see you here

Hey Darka, nice to see you here too Smile

Grome wrote:

So you're admitting it?

I've been to Portugal before... Lisbon. Very nice flair, lovely language I'd like to learn someday.

You totally don't want to learn Portuguese, our grammar has more exceptions then rules! Razz And yes Lisbon (and the whole country) is nice, shame we're so close to bankrupt though!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Yunie wrote:
You totally don't want to learn Portuguese, our grammar has more exceptions then rules! Razz And yes Lisbon (and the whole country) is nice, shame we're so close to bankrupt though!
Well, you managed to learn it, right? So it can't be that hard Razz
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Yunie wrote:

I live in Porto (or Oporto). And yes the European Championship in 2004... Our greatest opportunity to finally win something and we lost in the finals Sad So typical of us lol.

I wouldn't get too distraught Yunie - you have another chance in two years! And thanks to Porto for selling Raul Meireles to Liverpool...he is becoming a very good player for us!
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Grome wrote:
Yunie wrote:
Well, you managed to learn it, right? So it can't be that hard Razz

Meanie! Sad Lol But in all seriousness, I guess it's as hard as French or Spanish.

HDubNZ wrote:

I wouldn't get too distraught Yunie - you have another chance in two years! And thanks to Porto for selling Raul Meireles to Liverpool...he is becoming a very good player for us!

Oh yeah Raul Meireles is great, shame we lost him Sad Although we (F.C. Porto) are still doing great in Portuguese championship, got more 10 points then then 2nd club!

Yes I like football! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Yunie wrote:

Hang on a woman who likes MMOs, and Football??

Are there more like you in Portugal? If so I moving, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Yunie wrote:

Haha I think most of my female friends enjoy football. Specially when Portugal is playing for the Euro/World Cup. Not many play MMOs though, more like Farmville, The Sims and things like that :p
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Yunie wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:
Yunie wrote:

Haha I think most of my female friends enjoy football. Specially when Portugal is playing for the Euro/World Cup. Not many play MMOs though, more like Farmville, The Sims and things like that :p

Well football is a start hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

A woman on these boards and she is yet to have been offered cookies?

Chivalry is dead... *nibbles on the crumbs*
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Horeon wrote:

/Sulks and hands over the rest of his cookies begrudginly.....their double choc chip damnit!!!!!!

lmao Smile
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:

Haha good to know, I though everyone from England hated us when it comes to football (gogo penalty shootout!s) Razz

Horeon wrote:

Yay cookies!! <3
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Yunie wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:

Haha good to know, I though everyone from England hated us when it comes to football (gogo penalty shootout!s) Razz

Ahh your a long way behind our hatred for the Germans, the French, The Argentinians, the......lol.

Nah, just kidding, if there is one thing us England fans are used too, its loosing on penatlies, haha, most of us don't even watch once extra time finishes we know its already tournament over, haha Smile

Its quite nice in some ways, we have sucked so badly in the last few years we might actually just go to a tournament without the whole nation being convinced we are going to win it........I think thats always the problem with England though, the nation expects so much from so little, look at the team we have? World Class players? Ashely Cole, Steven Gerard thats it. Some will say Wayne Rooney, but come on, when has he ever turned up to an international tournament? In the last World Cup he may as well have stayed on the plane for all the use he was......Compare that to any other nation who class themselves as favourites, I mean where is out Cristiano Ronaldo, or our Iniesta, or Kaka? We just don't have them.

And though I loved the tournament out there, we stayed in Estoril which was lovely, I had only booked a 2 week holiday, as I knew we would not get any further, and I was right, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Welcome to the fun, Yunie Smile
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:

Ahh your a long way behind our hatred for the Germans, the French, The Argentinians, the......lol.

Nah, just kidding, if there is one thing us England fans are used too, its loosing on penatlies, haha, most of us don't even watch once extra time finishes we know its already tournament over, haha Smile

Its quite nice in some ways, we have sucked so badly in the last few years we might actually just go to a tournament without the whole nation being convinced we are going to win it........I think thats always the problem with England though, the nation expects so much from so little, look at the team we have? World Class players? Ashely Cole, Steven Gerard thats it. Some will say Wayne Rooney, but come on, when has he ever turned up to an international tournament? In the last World Cup he may as well have stayed on the plane for all the use he was......Compare that to any other nation who class themselves as favourites, I mean where is out Cristiano Ronaldo, or our Iniesta, or Kaka? We just don't have them.

And though I loved the tournament out there, we stayed in Estoril which was lovely, I had only booked a 2 week holiday, as I knew we would not get any further, and I was right, lol Smile

Ah we don't have it that much better. Yeah sure C. Ronaldo is one of the best world players... but that's in Real Madrid, and previously Manchester... He's usually pretty mediocre when he's playing for Portugal. Last World Cup he really sucked. I know playing with your usual teammates is different then playing with people you're not used to, but still. He was great in the last match against Spain, shame it was only a friendly game Neutral
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:20 pm

He got that awesome goal disallowed too, sort of because of Nani. That was kinda funny because it was so awesome he would really have deserved it that once jocolor

I like Messi more.

<- Barcelona supporter
Back to top Go down
Xaxus

Xaxus

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Xaxus

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Hello and welcome to the RIG movement... Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all ^^
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com