Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Hello all ^^ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Dude, Xaxus, I can't see your signature.

farao

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Grome wrote:
Dude, Xaxus, I can't see your signature.

farao

I see it. scratch

Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:12 pm

Sure, if you look very closely, but it's just a little small.

Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:16 pm

Yunie wrote:

Haha I think most of my female friends enjoy football. Specially when Portugal is playing for the Euro/World Cup. Not many play MMOs though, more like Farmville, The Sims and things like that :p

If you could get your female Portuguese football loving friends to start playing SWTOR and get them in a guild you'd pretty much have a waiting list of new recruits!

The English don't really hate the Portuguese - apparently Portugal has historically been one of England's oldest allies.

As for Ronaldo - the problem is he appeared in the Nike Ad before the World Cup...none of the players featured in that ad did anything of note at the tournament! Ronaldhino didn't even make it!!!! He hasn't really ever been a "team player" Maybe now he is playing for Mourinho that might change!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 pm

HDubNZ wrote:
If you could get your female Portuguese football loving friends to start playing SWTOR and get them in a guild you'd pretty much have a waiting list of new recruits!
We might have just found a way to fight the ever relentless elitism in MMOs. And global poverty.

Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Grome wrote:
HDubNZ wrote:
We might have just found a way to fight the ever relentless elitism in MMOs. And global poverty.

I am a solutions oriented individual
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:45 am

Grome wrote:
HDubNZ wrote:

Hahahahaha! lol!

On a serious note, my ex-WoW guild had around 15 females. We even had a private channel to talk about shoes and stuff and ofc, to badmouth guys! But the point is, female players aren't *that* rare anymore. Although I admit a fantasy game like WoW is probably more appealing then a sci-fic one like SW:TOR.

And about C. Ronaldo, it's no big secret he(and other team members) and Carlos Queiróz weren't best buddies, and that totally affected how he (and the whole team) played during the World Cup. Still shows a total lack of professionalism in my opinion, being the best player isn't only about skills showed inside the game. Luís Figo was also once considered the best, but was waaaay more mature. I just hope Mourinho helps him grow up a bit.

And talking about Mourinho, I can't wait till he wins everything with Real Madrid and finally comes back and coaches Portugal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:57 am

Yunie wrote:

On a serious note, my ex-WoW guild had around 15 females. We even had a private channel to talk about shoes and stuff and ofc, to badmouth guys! But the point is, female players aren't *that* rare anymore. Although I admit a fantasy game like WoW is probably more appealing then a sci-fic one like SW:TOR.

My wow guild is almost split 50/50 in the male/female poll, but it often feels like there are more women. I can't complain, especially when it's nice to hear generally more intelligent and easier on the ear voices on vent. They're all really strong players and incredibly valued.

That and my OT is a female Australian that's awesome when she's yelling out commands while tanking.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 am

Bah, Messi is better than Christiano.

Mourinho is a damned good coach though.

I certainly won't be missing next monday's Clasico!

Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am

Yunie wrote:

And talking about Mourinho, I can't wait till he wins everything with Real Madrid and finally comes back and coaches Portugal Very Happy

Well to win the World Cup, Portugal will need a "Special One" as coach. Possibly because his ego is the only one bigger than C Ronaldo's!!!

My WoW guild had plenty of girls too. Women are welcome in game because they are much more mature in terms of contribution and lack of trolling.
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 am

Age of Conan had many girls actually.

And Star Wars is space opera, not sci-fi.

/gives last cookie to Yunie.
Back to top Go down
Aohh

Aohh

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Aohh Soleil Noir
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Hello Yunie and welcome.

I have Portuguese cousins, the World is small isn't it? You have Morinho, C. Ronaldo, Nani, Contrao, and...so when they will all be able to play well together, it will do well in my opinion, until then...

Anyway I am French and I have little lessons to give football-wise Razz
Back to top Go down
Zooball

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 am

You seem familiar to me...............
Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Aohh wrote:
Hello Yunie and welcome.

I have Portuguese cousins, the World is small isn't it? You have Morinho, C. Ronaldo, Nani, Contrao, and...so when they will all be able to play well together, it will do well in my opinion, until then...

Boo, French! Everytime we have to play against you we lose! Sad At least Zidane no longer plays lol.

Zooball wrote:
You seem familiar to me...............

<3 Wink
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Yunie wrote:
Aohh wrote:
Hello Yunie and welcome.

Boo, French! Everytime we have to play against you we lose! Sad At least Zidane no longer plays lol.

Your not the only ones.......lol, though with England, France are just one of many, lmao

Hello all ^^ - Page 2 Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Yunie wrote:

Your not the only ones.......lol, though with England, France are just one of many, lmao
Who doesn't have a positive record against England anyway? Razz

And yes, Zidane's head-butts will be sincerely missed. Okay there was only one but still...

Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Yunie wrote:

I live in Porto (or Oporto). And yes the European Championship in 2004... Our greatest opportunity to finally win something and we lost in the finals Sad So typical of us lol.

Ah yeah, I remember you from the forums Yunie. Don't worry, we won't be doing that again in a hurry Sad I'm just happy I saw my country get a cup in football in my lifetime! You guys have far more potential and talent than us in the sport.

Anyway, welcome to our wonderful community from me too bounce (<--- this emote is win)
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Archi,

Hold that memory dear, we have been waiting since 66 to win something........may be a while longer yet before we do as well......lol

Back to top Go down
Yunie

Yunie

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:24 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Archi,

Hold that memory dear, we have been waiting since 66 to win something........may be a while longer yet before we do as well......lol

Well you still beat us, we never won anything lol.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah but as the nation who created the sport in the 1st place, you would think we would have won it more than once? lol.

Well, maybe one day......We can all dream eh? Smile

1st though, we might just need to beat Germany in the semi's for a change.......grrrrrr.......quite insane and I am sure it is fixed, just how many times we have met Germany in the semi finals now?? I mean come on?? Its every blinking tournament, and we always loose to them on Penalties!! lol.

(We except this time out, we were just awful and managed to throw it away in normal time, not thanks to Frank Lampards goal which was a country mile over the line being dissallowed.....)

Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:50 pm

No it wasn't...

Hello all ^^ - Page 2 Disallowed-goal-england-germany-world-cup-2010

Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Archi,

Oh trust me, I'll never forget it... The glory of the victor is determined by the worth of the defeated, and in this case the defeated was an incredibly worthy opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Grome.....that is painful to see.......lol

Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 am

Ty-Odi wrote:

Hang on a woman who likes MMOs, and Football??

Are there more like you in Portugal? If so I moving, lol Smile
You missed the fact the she likes Star Wars!

It is no surprise a gal would get 4+ pages worth of non-spammy posts on her greetings thread haha

Welcome to The RIG Yunie.

Be really careful of Ty, he will play nice and charming until he slaps you in the face with a rather convincing speech about joining the Dark Side.
Back to top Go down
Mongo

Mongo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Mongo
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Crazies

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 am

lol welcome to the madhouse young lady, now i'll go away and let you people talk about SOCCER Hello all ^^ - Page 2 436225
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all ^^
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com