AuthorMessage
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Hello all ^^ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:24 am

Only the cool kids call football football <3
Back to top Go down
SandsS

SandsS

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Odium

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Welcome, Yunie. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

Dresgar wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:

Hang on a woman who likes MMOs, and Football??

Are there more like you in Portugal? If so I moving, lol Smile
You missed the fact the she likes Star Wars!

It is no surprise a gal would get 4+ pages worth of non-spammy posts on her greetings thread haha

Welcome to The RIG Yunie.

Be really careful of Ty, he will play nice and charming until he slaps you in the face with a rather convincing speech about joining the Dark Side.

The darkside needs no promotion from me.....I will corrupt you all....phase 1, getting you all on the boards is under way, phase 2, operation brainwash will commence soon.....muhuhahaha!!!! Twisted Evil

Hello all ^^ - Page 3 Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
The darkside needs no promotion from me.....I will corrupt you all....phase 1, getting you all on the boards is under way, phase 2, operation brainwash will commence soon.....muhuhahaha!!!! Twisted Evil

I will never join you...NEVER...runs away girlishly like Scott Evil in Austin Powers 2...
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 am

HDubNZ wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:

I will never join you...NEVER...runs away girlishly like Scott Evil in Austin Powers 2...

Ok, for the record...No one in my guild runs like a Girl! Wink

*puts pinky to the corner of his mouth*

Muuuuuahhhahhahaahaaaa!

Yunie

Yunie

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:
Dresgar wrote:
Ty-Odi wrote:

Hang on a woman who likes MMOs, and Football??

Are there more like you in Portugal? If so I moving, lol Smile
You missed the fact the she likes Star Wars!

It is no surprise a gal would get 4+ pages worth of non-spammy posts on her greetings thread haha

Welcome to The RIG Yunie.

Be really careful of Ty, he will play nice and charming until he slaps you in the face with a rather convincing speech about joining the Dark Side.

You don't need to brainwash people... the dark side has cookies remember? :p
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Dresgar wrote:
Only the cool kids call football football <3

"Dresgar...you playin' da' Fooseball behind my back!!?" Wink

Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:02 pm

Jeez I'm away for a few days and there's a new member post with four pages.. Must be cuz she's A GIRL!!

*giggles*

Well welcome Yunie, I'm the resident smartass. I'll be your personal pain in the a** for the duration of your stay.

*places a green cookie on her pillow*

They're quite tasty, just don't ask don't ask what they're made from.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:22 pm

*zips his lip about the controversial cookies*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all ^^   Hello all ^^ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all ^^
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com