AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 am

Good to see Reign is still going well, ill stop by your forums later!
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vulcan

Lord-Vulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Hey guys!

I'm a Member from Reign & I'd like to say hello to everyone.
Hi *waves*
I'm the resident guild Aussie so no jokes about killing dingos... *shifty eyes*
I hope to see more of the community and enjoy my time here!

Lord-Vulcan
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi!

You stole my dingo sandwich the other day, right? (you had it coming...)

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:19 am

Hey Vulcan, good to see ya around these parts! Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 am

Welcome Lord-Vulcan!! Hope you enjoy RiG, as we anxiously await this darned (<--Selvan profanity filter...activated) games launch! /hi5

Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Reign has announced today that we have entered into a formal PVP relationship with Pax Republica!

We've even created a special unity logo merging our unique guild logos to honor the occassion:

Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 Pax-Reign-Logo_Mdm

More on our announcement can be found here: http://reignguild.net/content/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=91:reign-a-pax-republica-partnered-as-adversaries&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=84
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

PvP Relationship?

And nice logo.

Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:54 pm

That is indeed a sweet logo, and grats on finding adversaries to take into phase 2 of the launch program and beyond Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:01 pm

What has Bioware planned that they actively support guilds making allies and adversaries? Sounds interesting.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 pm

I think BioWare initiative is to try to have a better community, by putting people who already "know" each other on the same servers. They are forcing guild co-operation, before the game is event released...

Doesn't mean it will work, there's over 30k guild registered. Although, most of them don't seem to have the require members to continue on to phase 2.

It's also possible that they have something in mind for allies/adversaries...

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:10 pm

So far as we know right now these types of relationships will only drive server placement, but I would imagine Bioware might have more up their sleeve in this regards.

Basically, we are using the relationship to establish some really well organized PVP events when the time comes since PR and Reign are pretty much exact dopplegangers of one another on terms of size and philosophy. We're actually already playing against each other quite routinely in League of Legends at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
maskedsolitude

maskedsolitude

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Hi all!

I have just been accepted as a full member into Reign! The future is looking pretty darn good for Reign and I am glad I can be a part of it all!
Back to top Go down
Lord-Vulcan

Lord-Vulcan

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:53 pm

Gotta love Pax Republica!
Awesome adversaries.
Back to top Go down
Evix Vortana

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey, all. Loving the new site, but you can't go wrong with the old reliable, right?

I just wanted to say that Reign's been making some great strides in its development over the past months, and I'm very grateful to be here to see things unfold. We encourage you to stop by our site, whether you're looking for a guild, or are a guild looking to engage in some quality discussions with a fellow SW:TOR community as we await the launch of this great game.

May the Force serve you.
Back to top Go down
Ravinus

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm

REIGN is going stronger than ever and we have recently been doing Karaoke on Friday Nights and it's been a blast, so come by and check us out as our ranks are filling quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite   Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reign | Sith Empire | PvE / PvP / RP-Lite
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4