AuthorMessage
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Global channels - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Global channels   Global channels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Grome wrote:
I don't really get what he's telling us there. How does it have to do with chat?

*Siths in Tatooine Sea of sand, band of 10 need help!!!!1111!!!!!*

The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Global channels   Global channels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:56 pm

Grome wrote:
I don't really get what he's telling us there. How does it have to do with chat?

Quote :
Each planet has chat channels that allows you to communicate with other players on the same planet. Yes, we have different channels for general, pvp, trade, etc. You will be able to turn off the channel, flag another player as a spammer for Customer Support's review, and ignore problem players.

Quote :
We currently don't have any global channels that cover the whole game. General rule of thumb in an MMO is that if your chat channel has more than a certain number of participants, it becomes spammy and unusable (something that we'll be keeping an eye on in our earlier planets).

He's talking about it in those two areas. The reason I'm quoting him is mainly because of the highlighted text. The conclusion is we're not getting a world chat channel in game wich in my opinion is good. Instead we'll have zone chats for each planet.

And with the way they're implementing trade chat, PvP chat and so on, I think it's fair to say there's a possibility we'll be able to make our own RiG channel.

Global channels - Page 2 Sig12
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Global channels   Global channels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:10 am

Okay, LOL. I'm not THAT stupid. Razz

I meant in reference to the PvP part that Az quoted.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Global channels   Global channels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:16 am

Grome wrote:

I just quoted the PvP part, because It was a PvP reference. geek

He did mention a PvP chat channel for each planets though and I gave an example.

The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Global channels   Global channels - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 am

Grome wrote:

Oh Global channels - Page 2 496195

I rushed in being helpful and all not pondering if you could have been talking about something else! Global channels - Page 2 16668

Global channels - Page 2 Sig12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global channels   Global channels - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Global channels
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2