The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings...

Go down 
+13
Coldhart
HDubNZ
Arzon
Ty-Odi
Lugaidh
Selven
Darka
azarhal
Grome
Pyara_Raga
Crebain
Schwendo
Dresgar
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm

I stumbled upon the old school community thread at the TOR forums, I must say I share your ideas and will gladly support this initiative.

Quote :
•To promote universal respect and common courtesy to your fellow players at all times.
•To accept player diversity in age, race, gender, orientation, and playstyle without prejudice.
•To aid and assist your fellow players as best you can.
•To be there to help create a fun and friendly environment within PVP to not only take part in, but also to learn in, by offering hints and advice to those learning.
•To be there to help create a fun and friendly environment within PVE to not only take part in, but also to learn in, by offering hints and advice to those learning, and to do so showing as much patience as possible. To exercise a sense of fair play and compassion when distributing loot, and to make these experiences not only about the challenge, but having fun as well.
•To be mindful and respectful of any people who are in the middle of RP, and to show support and respect for this community by allowing them to go about their business unhindered.
•To help out newbies to the game by offering advice and guidance, and perhaps even combat support if necessary, to aid them, and to do so showing them respect and courtesy even if they fail to return it.

We sign this charter and acknowledge that these goals represent the spirit of our community, not the letter of the law.

This is exactly the way I play and enjoy playing games.

I am a guild kind of guy, I like to enjoy the social aspect of MMOs as well as the gameplay itself, so it would be cool if we could form a guild once the game launches.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:34 pm

Welcome Dre'!!!

I too agree 100%! We have a ton of like-minded individuals in RiG. From our Imperious leaders, Ty'Odi, & Selvan, to the rest of the crew! Plz make yourself at home, and find something to chat about! Lots of fun in here!

again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Crebain

Crebain

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

weeeee! 1 more Smile welcome
Back to top Go down
Pyara_Raga

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Welcome Dresgar, i just got here yesterday myself and dragged the wifey along with me Smile

so far it has been a pleasure chatting it up in the various threads. everyone seems to be a real great group of people and i look forward to the TOR experience with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Welcome to the boards Dres!

I'm glad we have one more rigger with us!

As for the guild: We probably won't be having a RiG guild as such in the game but there are plenty of very neat guilds taking part in the project! I am sure you will find one that suits your needs.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Welcome Dresgar.

Right now R.i.G look more like an alliance of guilds, than a guild it self. Go check in the Guilds forums to see which one are backing the project.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Guild: Force Academy

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Yeah I do feel that more group supporting it will be more beneficial then trying to make one guild for it,

Welcome and please join in
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Guild: Serenity

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome, Dresgar! Smile

/pulls out yet another chair
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:55 pm

WELCOME TO THE INSANITY!!! Greetings... 45250
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 am

/notices no one looking at the cookies he put on the table so slides them closer to him......

Welcome to the boards mate! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 am

Welcome! I'm new here myself, but am very enthusiastic that this community will greatly enhance my gaming experience in TOR. Hopefully you will find the same!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:38 am

As far as guilds, I think alot of the RiG forum players will all be "allied". It may be a "Light side" group of guilds, and a "Dark side" group, but we can coordinate player events...pvp...social..RP...whatever we need IG. We can do that right in here...Even keep the "Factional issues/ BS to a minimum.

So, it should be fun no matter what! hehe
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 am

Schwendo wrote:
As far as guilds, I think alot of the RiG forum players will all be "allied". It may be a "Light side" group of guilds, and a "Dark side" group, but we can coordinate player events...pvp...social..RP...whatever we need IG. We can do that right in here...Even keep the "Factional issues/ BS to a minimum.

So, it should be fun no matter what! hehe
Now that I think about it we could organize things like huge cross-faction events of never encountered scope (PvP or other). Man am I looking forward to this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:36 am

Ty-Odi wrote:
/notices no one looking at the cookies he put on the table so slides them closer to him......

Welcome to the boards mate! Smile

I WANT RICE KRISPIE TREATS!!!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:38 am

Oh and welcome Dr. Dre!!
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:40 am

Welcome aboard...so glad this community is beginning to take off
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:48 am

Dr. Dre in da hizzie! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:51 pm

Whoops, missed this one. Welcome to the community Dre Smile
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Guild:

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Yay thanks for the warm reception.

I am not really active on forums unless there is a specific topic I like to tackle, but that does not mean I wont be an active community member.

Have fun guys, you will most likely see me as a Jedi Consular when the game launches!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Its ok Dre',

You can post as much, or as little as you want Smile

We're a bunch of goofballs, with some seriousness sprinkled in...

Have a nice weekend down in South America!
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:31 am

Dresgar wrote:

I am not really active on forums unless there is a specific topic I like to tackle, but that does not mean I wont be an active community member.

Have fun guys, you will most likely see me as a Jedi Consular when the game launches!

Join the Darkside!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Natheless

Natheless

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:42 am

Schwendo wrote:
Its ok Dre',

You can post as much, or as little as you want Smile

We're a bunch of goofballs, with some seriousness sprinkled in...

Have a nice weekend down in South America!

Goofballs? Please, you're being modest.
Welcome, they're all bat-*%&$ insane in here. Except for the ones who insist they're not. /eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 am

Natheless wrote:
Welcome, they're all bat-*%&$ insane in here. Except for the ones who insist they're not. /eyeroll
Those are the ones to especially look out for!

On a side note, I am totally NOT insane. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Guild:

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 am

Ty-Odi wrote:
Dresgar wrote:

Join the Darkside!!!! Twisted Evil

Fear not, I do plan on having a SI after I finish the JC <3
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Natheless wrote:
Goofballs? Please, you're being modest.

Modesty is a good thing.

Greetings... 419890
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings...   Greetings... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com