The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval

Go down 
+9
azarhal
Arzon
Schwendo
Variable
Ty-Odi
Xaxus
Kai-Sun
Grome
Darka
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval Empty
PostSubject: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:14 am

Arguably the most prestigious award on the TOR forums, is the Darka Seal of Approval
Legend has it that when Darka wished someone luck it was a good sign for the guild
Over the years it has been handed out to guilds Darka felt contributed to the game in a way that went above and beyond and helped make this game a great Experience.

I understand It could be considered biased, but i do like what i Have seen here regardless of my involvement, I took a step back and took a look at the impact we have seen in this short time has been defining for the project, it has brought like minded people together, made people think and achieved in part what they set out to do with this initial concept.
So To Selven, Ty, and the others who are leading this project.

Keep up the good work, and build on what you have started with, You have the base for a solid platform , while you have promoted Community, there still needs to be those who stand up and lead to help show, and what you achieve here with this site could be something special.

So i present to those of you who have been working tirelessly on this project:

RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval Darka2-1

Its a bit of fun too, but it is also something that is not given out a lot, Bioware have not even got one Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:26 am

You asked how we would define the success of this community. Well... here you go! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 am

I'd like to thank the academy!

Darka is right, the community is strong and is indeed quite amazing. We all have come together and created something amazing, and huge thanks to Ty-Odi and Selven's hard work in starting this up.

I love all you guys and gals, this has been so incredible to be a part of.
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:14 am

Its strong yes, but is this only the start of things to come? or all that we will ever see of this project?
That choice is in our hands now Smile
Back to top Go down
Xaxus

Xaxus

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Xaxus

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:25 am

Yes everyone is real nice here. Its really hard for me to post alot with work, kid, life. But Im so proud to be apart of this forum and you guys. I love seeing the thread that this Rig is doing to ppl. Makes my heart warm, seeing ppl wanting change. I really hope all of us can really get together in the game.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:52 am

/goes up on stage with Selven to collect this prostigious award..

/Takes the award from Darka and turns to the audience...

/Does a Gwenith Paltrow impression thanking everyone including the coffee lady at work and bursts into tears....

Hehe Smile

Thanks Darka, means a lot mate Smile I have said it many times but it never fails to amaze me just the shear awesomeness of all of you Smile I honestly had no idea we would grow as quickly as we have, or get along as fantastically as we all do, it is an amazing place to be, and for that I thank each and every one of you Smile

I honestly have no idea just how far we can go, but we seem to be attracting people every single day there are more people coming to join us, or expressing interest in joining us. You also have to bear in mind we are still a long way from launch, and I have no doubt that nearer the time we will find even more people checking the boards regularly and seeing this idea, and joiining Smile

Exciting times!! Very Happy I know this has increased my excitement to play this game 4 or 5 fold!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:07 am

Ty-Odi wrote:

/Does a Gwenith Paltrow impression thanking everyone including the coffee lady at work and bursts into tears....

Hehe Smile

Thanks Darka, means a lot ---

Yo, Ty...Imma let you finish in a minute, but Reign had the greatest....oh, whoops Razz
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:59 am

ROFL!!!!

darn (<--Selvan profanity filter activated), Vari' just snaked me in my "Kanye" impres-schwen!! lololol

*runs out and sings dumb song in a red dress*

Wonder if "Darka's Seal of Approval" is the final piece of the puzzle, linking him with the "Freemason plot to take over the world"?? (Sick em' Jesse Ventura!)
Back to top Go down
Arzon

Arzon

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Arzon
Class: Sith Warrior
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm

NOW it feels official!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reignguild.net
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Sleep

Neutral

What we won an award?

RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval 744788

Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:10 pm

ROFLMAO!! Arz'/ Az!!!

Priceless!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Variable wrote:
Yo, Ty...Imma let you finish in a minute, but Reign had the greatest....oh, whoops Razz
LMAO!

Forgot the "I'm really happy for ya" though Smile
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Ty-Odi wrote:

Anyone notice he elbowed me on the way up?

Suspect

Anyway, since I'm not able to grab the mic, thanks a bunch Darka! I'll admire the award everytime I go into Ty's office!

RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval 16668
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Ty has an office? This is outrageous! First the thing with the chairs, now this!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Grome wrote:
Ty has an office? This is outrageous! First the thing with the chairs, now this!

Do you think he have nice chair in his office?
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm

and the couch!!...lest we not forget the couch! (I got knocked offa' it)
Back to top Go down
Natheless

Natheless

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:07 am

azarhal wrote:
Grome wrote:

*innocently whistles while rocking on his heels and glancing over at the sheet-covered mound in the corner*
"I'd say the seating arrangements will soon be sorted out"

Congrats on our Darka Award (tm) !!
Back to top Go down
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:59 am

azarhal wrote:
Grome wrote:

If he has cookies in there, I'm busting in and getting 'em...

Congrats to us all...what's that sound? Ah...just us patting ourselves on the back!
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 am

*sneaks up on stage and grabs the award*

Wow this is so unexpected.. I don't even have a speech prepared.

Well I'd like to thank my mom for always letting me know I was her special little boy.. *sniffles*
I promised myself I wouldn't do this.

*waves hands at eyes to dry them*

I'd like to thanks Ty and Selv for taking a chance on an unknown kid. *sniffles*

I'd like to thank Schwen for assuring me that the people who said I had a penchant for trying to steal the spotlight were all just jealous.

And last but not least i'd like to thank all of you.. My fans. Without you I wouldn't be here. *wipes eyes*

YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!

*lays it on thick*

Thank you, thank you all!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! *blows kisses*

*leaves the stage crying and runs off with the award*
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 am

Lugaidh wrote:
*sneaks up on stage and grabs the award*

Wow this is so unexpected.. I don't even have a speech prepared.

Well I'd like to thank my mom for always letting me know I was her - -
Yo Lewg... Imma let you finish in a minute... I'm real happy for ya, but Selv had one of the greatest community impacts!

Yeah, it does get old... But I just wanted to pull it off too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval   RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIG Awarded The Seal of Approval
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com