The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mmm, fan art you say?

Go down 
+8
Horeon
Schwendo
Gamewiz
Narevek
Variable
Kai-Sun
Selven
MorgonKara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 am

Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 N1617911032_20457_6730
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:11 am

Last one makes me think of Conan, with the pose.
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:18 am

You know what the thing is about your pictures?

They have a style and feel about them. I can see some minor issues here and there, but nevertheless they are just great. Something about them makes me ignore those tiny little things that otherwise bug me so much.

I've seen people who paint and draw life-like pictures, who make great 3D models. But this here art clicked with me straight away, even if it's not "perfect" like the others. I liked it very much.

Do you take requests? I would really like my character portrayed by you :3
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 am

Horeon wrote:
You know what the thing is about your pictures?

They have a style and feel about them. I can see some minor issues here and there, but nevertheless they are just great. Something about them makes me ignore those tiny little things that otherwise bug me so much.

I've seen people who paint and draw life-like pictures, who make great 3D models. But this here art clicked with me straight away, even if it's not "perfect" like the others. I liked it very much.

Do you take requests? I would really like my character portrayed by you :3
Thanks! I'm not taking requests right now, I don't have photoshop working on this computer at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Horeon
(Re)Public Enemy
Horeon

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:54 am

... aww.
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 pm

I like the first one, its badass!
Back to top Go down
Brando Calrissian

Brando Calrissian

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:10 am

Dude, this is really, really good stuff! You did all this on photoshop? I am thoroughly impressed Smile
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 am

Great work Morgon
Needs Ithorians though Smile
Back to top Go down
archifikos

archifikos

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 am

Very, very interesting art style - there's a sort of a relatable gloomy loneliness about the characters, and I love the stark but moody colors.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:30 pm

MorgonKara wrote:
Schwendo wrote:
SWG, a long story...

I began playing SWG in July of 2003 on Gorath, found a ton of great people, and formed a guild with a player city. I went to both Fanfest I (2004), and Fanfest II (2005). Hologrinded 31 proffessions (a nightmare) for my jedi. Hated th CU, hated the NGE even more. I've taken breaks now and then, but the city is still there, though the server is bleak...I pop in from time to time, paying maint' and checking out new patches...pre-CU was incredible, a great time in gaming...

Well, thats the long story short, hehe...
Do you have any cool screen shots? I joined during the CU and I had mastered swordsman with some medic but unfortunately the NGE came pretty soon after I joined up. I'd like to see some screens of pre-CU stuff.

Sorry for the delay, I missed this one Morgan.... I posted some in the "off topic" section. I can post more. 7 and a 1/2 years in SWG, I think we did it all, hehe (and 269 badges too!)

Here's the topic... https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk/off-topic-f7/post-your-game-screenies-here-t120.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mmm, fan art you say?   Mmm, fan art you say? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mmm, fan art you say?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: The Sandbox - Fan Art, Stories and Pixels-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com