Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Anyone get the lucky number? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the lucky number?   Anyone get the lucky number? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Haha, congrats! Smile

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
MorgonKara
Shot First
MorgonKara

Anyone get the lucky number? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone get the lucky number?   Anyone get the lucky number? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Godric_Barbarosa wrote:
Mannic wrote:
Considering BW's proviso that you may not be invited back from one stage to the next, I'm not sure it's really that bad of a thing to be excluded from early testing. You might end up being grateful if you get an invite to a later stage when the game is more complete, while people who were in the earlier, less completed stages find themselves on the outside looking in.

"May not" being the operative words. The general thinking is that if you provide lots of quality feedback you are more likely to get additional testing time. If you use your testing slot as just a chance to play the game early for free then, yeah, you won't get asked again later, and rightfully so.
Maybe the devs just don't like me.
Back to top Go down

Anyone get the lucky number?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2