AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 pm

He's got a point...

I've seen from VERY close up, the damage that the "Hey I am REALLY really a gal IRL"

I was at SWG Fan Fest 05', and a dude came in a suit with flowers! He met the "gal" in person...um...it was a dude...he had paid $100 just to get INTO the conv'. And he just left SadSadSadSad

I think its a bummer that it has to be that way. I don't think Cold' in no way is trying to alienate or offend. Its just the reality of MMO-Online gaming these days. Sad

Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 pm

Schwendo wrote:
He's got a point...

I've seen from VERY close up, the damage that the "Hey I am REALLY really a gal IRL"

I was at SWG Fan Fest 05', and a dude came in a suit with flowers! He met the "gal" in person...um...it was a dude...he had paid $100 just to get INTO the conv'. And he just left SadSadSadSad

I think its a bummer that it has to be that way. I don't think Cold' in no way is trying to alienate or offend. Its just the reality of MMO-Online gaming these days. Sad

/private message to Schwen; I know what he's saying and I couldn't be offended if I tried! Smile Just don't tell him that!

I've seen some ridiculous events happening over a "girl in RL" in more than one game. Personally I don't care what gender is behind a toon. And if in fact most female characters are played by guys, they're making more of a balance in the game world. Jerks come in all shapes .. and both genders!

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Sig12
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 pm

I could'nt agree with you more, Selv',

Unless you plan on having a serious relationship with the player on the other end, it matters not what age/gender/race/nationality/ or species Wink.

I break it down to this...Is the player going to mesh with the way I play the game, period. I see LOTS of players in this forum that fit that bill "to a tee".

The only hitch comes, when we actually meet IRL. I have met prolly 19 of the main Crazies in person. We have annual get togethers all over the US. From Ohio & Florida, to California, it makes the game even more immersive when you actually "know" the player behind their toon. Smile

And, be careful, Selv'. This thing gets any bigger, and we'll be doing RiG-Fest I in Europe or the US next year!! (and dont' think I'm lying!)

Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:14 pm

Schwendo wrote:
And, be careful, Selv'. This thing gets any bigger, and we'll be doing RiG-Fest I in Europe or the US next year!! (and dont' think I'm lying!)

That would be so awesome!!! Smile haha Smile

Count me in for one of those!! Nah, both! lol. If we can tie this in with the ski season, and a meeting place with plenty of skiing? Wait we got someone from Switzerland on here right??? Very Happy Hang on....and Norway...And Sweden...and....Ok, we are good to go on the Ski front!! lmao Smile And if we have any Rocky Mountain peeps located in the States awesome, if not, I need to go on a recruitiing drive for people from those locations!! haha Smile

Hello Everyone - Page 2 Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm

I just hope international plane ticket prices plummet in the next year!! lololol

Having one in Europe would be a "first"! I've been all over the world, cept Europe and Antarctica!

azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:59 pm

Schwendo wrote:
I just hope international plane ticket prices plummet in the next year!! lololol

Having one in Europe would be a "first"! I've been all over the world, cept Europe and Antarctica!

Going to Europe would cost me the same as visiting my sister and nephew in British Columbia. bounce

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Hehe, well, one can wish Wink

Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 am

LOL @Cold! I think I might just pick up that attitude too hehe

We should totally have a meeting! Very Happy Believe it or not though I like summer better Smile If I could I'd live somewhere with summer all year long.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:31 am

Welcome to the community, Fett_Fan Smile
Back to top Go down
Klixxy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:47 am

o/

Welcome matey, i would hand you a beer but the bar is still being built Sad
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:06 pm

I tried sending a beer through my USB port to ya Fett', but alas', it would not fit...

Maybe a shot of Jagermiester will...

*The smell of electrical smoke arises from computer*

Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Schwendo wrote:

Unless you plan on having a serious relationship with the player on the other end, it matters not what age/gender/race/nationality/ or species Wink.

I break it down to this...Is the player going to mesh with the way I play the game, period. I see LOTS of players in this forum that fit that bill "to a tee".

The only hitch comes, when we actually meet IRL. I have met prolly 19 of the main Crazies in person. We have annual get togethers all over the US. From Ohio & Florida, to California, it makes the game even more immersive when you actually "know" the player behind their toon. Smile

I play a guy but I'm actually a female gnome with pigtails in RL. *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 pm

Lugaidh wrote:
My instincts never fail me.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:46 pm

Lugaidh wrote:
Schwendo wrote:

MMMMmmmmm "Female Pigtailed Pipi Longstockings Roaming Garden Gnome"...mmmmmmm

I'll bet Lewg can get me great travel rates to RiG Fest I (A Star is Born)

Funny Grome, my "Schw'Instincts" never picked that up??

Fett_Fan27

Fett_Fan27

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Wilburt
Class: Bounty Hunter
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:20 am

LOL "Schw'instincts" thats gunna come up again when SWTOR comes out, hope you know that haha
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:22 am

Fett',

If you only knew the depths of the "Schwen-isms"!

Muuuahhahahaha!

*puts his pinky to the corner of his mouth*

Muuuhahahahahaa!

Fett_Fan27

Fett_Fan27

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:08 am

lol its like saying my "Bounty sense" is tingling when a quest giver is next to me lol

and speaking of bounty hunter i finally thought of a good name

everyone will learn to fear the bounty hunter by the name of.... Wilburt, MUAHAHAHA! lol
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:34 am

ROFL!! "Bounty Sense"! I love it!

I need to think of some "Fett-isms" for ya bro!

Fett_Fan27

Fett_Fan27

Ingame Characters
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:41 am

lol yea for sure haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Hello & Welcome :) :: Members Area - A Chance to say hi, and introduce yourselves-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com