AuthorMessage
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Star wars lore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars lore   Star wars lore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:42 am

ROFLMAO!! Too funny!! I agree, he's definitely "off" a bit!

Brando Calrissian

Brando Calrissian

PostSubject: Re: Star wars lore   Star wars lore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:01 am

"Jar Jar hates puppies... Jar Jar killed Grandma. I will do whatever it takes to make him see that Jar Jar is bad. I will even dress up like Jar Jar and scare my child in the night if that will help."
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: Star wars lore   Star wars lore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Fett_Fan27 wrote:

it was Return of the Jedi and George Lucas is actually a pretty horrible director, did u know he wanted to make Han Solo an alien like Guido? (Green alien that has a head kind of like an ant eater) but they did have the tech or funding to do it, but could u imagine if Han Solo was an alien? so George Lucas does a good job when he doesn't get exactly what he wants.

and so in return of the Jedi he got what he wanted and it was horrible. Very Happy

Hehe Smile Probably you are right about George Lukas. I am huge SW saga fan for it's unique atmosphere and epicness, not to forget the awesome soundtrack. That Imperial March still gives me shivers. But the story always felt kinda shallow and childish. Sugar coated Luke Skywalker and Princess Lea, the ugly bad guys Darth Vader and the Emperor...everything was so naive and black&white. It was laughable when compared to Battlestar Galactica's complex characters and plot.
I hope Bioware implements more tuned approach to that good vs evil thing. The signs are encouraging so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars lore   Star wars lore - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars lore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2