The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check my avatar,,,

Go down 
+5
Grome
Lugaidh
Ty-Odi
Kai-Sun
Dresgar
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:24 pm

Just so you know, I may or may not be holding a beer while playing SWTOR.

And that will be my excuse every time I lose at PvP against you guys Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Dresgar wrote:
Just so you know, I may or may not be holding a beer while playing SWTOR.

And that will be my excuse every time I lose at PvP against you guys Twisted Evil

Beer totally makes you pvp better!

We used to have a buddy of ours get drunk all the time in WoW (and he was 6 time gladiator before he quit..) and he'd say the funniest things ever. Loved every minute of it.

Me and my buddy Steakems were sitting on our Black War Wolves, and he's all "guys guys guys, your wolfs heads....they...huge. omfg."

I miss those days! lol
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Guild:

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 pm

Kai-Sun wrote:

We used to have a buddy of ours get drunk all the time in WoW (and he was 6 time gladiator before he quit..) and he'd say the funniest things ever. Loved every minute of it.

Me and my buddy Steakems were sitting on our Black War Wolves, and he's all "guys guys guys, your wolfs heads....they...huge. omfg."
[/quote]

Hahaha I do not think that was beer involved.

Having vent/skype up when playing WoW with friends really did enhanced the experience 100x times better.
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:20 pm

Dresgar wrote:

Hahaha I do not think that was beer involved.

Having vent/skype up when playing WoW with friends really did enhanced the experience 100x times better.

well, I should probably clarify that the booze helped. Razz

flower
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 am

I have lost count of the times I have PVP'd drunk, lmao Smile

I remember logging in the next day once, having barely even recalled logging in the night before, to see a load of tells from a mate of mine asking me how I had managed to tank and then beat 4 guys on my own? I wish I knew??? lmao.

Was quite funny when he asked me again the next day, and I had to tell him, I did not even remember doing it? hahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 am

Lol hell my old guild on wow used to have an official drunken raid night. We'd all get hammered and run dungeons.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:02 am

Lugaidh wrote:
Lol hell my old guild on wow used to have an official drunken raid night. We'd all get hammered and run dungeons.

Good times.
Now that's an idea for the events thread!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:24 am

Man, I used to come home from my weekend Dj shows into SWG in the "heyday" (2003-2005) and play wasted! It was like, I would log in the next day, and my house would be all re-decorated...I'd be wearing a thong, lolol...It was like "reverse x-mas"!....
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Oh yeah, cool picture by the way Wink
Back to top Go down
Zepour

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:58 pm

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
Benjamin Franklin
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:03 am

Schwendo wrote:
Man, I used to come home from my weekend Dj shows into SWG in the "heyday" (2003-2005) and play wasted! It was like, I would log in the next day, and my house would be all re-decorated...I'd be wearing a thong, lolol...It was like "reverse x-mas"!....

But he meant he would be wearing a thong in RL >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Velaxi
Just Married
Velaxi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Velaxi
Guild: Platinum

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:37 am

"There cannot be good living where there is not good drinking."
- Ben Franklin
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 3:23 am

Cold, you're right too...

Oh, and man could Ben Franklin party! He was in the "Orgy Scene" when he was in Paris schmoozing the French to help the colonies. If I could time travel, I'd bring back a bottle of Jager and hit Parie with ole Big Ben!!
Back to top Go down
Coldhart

Coldhart

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:48 am

Yay! Jager bombs for everyone!

How many did I have? .../puke
Back to top Go down
http://www.craziesoftor.guildportal.com
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 am

Speaking of Jager Cold, when are you prying yourself off that comp and coming out to one of ma' shows!?!?? Azz (<--Selvan profanity filter activated) I swear!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check my avatar,,, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check my avatar,,,   Check my avatar,,, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check my avatar,,,
Page 1 of 1