The R.I.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Respect In Gaming

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Galactic Syndicate

Go down 
+2
azarhal
Clovis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Clovis

Clovis

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Clovis Halcyon
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: The Galactic Syndicate

The Galactic Syndicate Empty
PostSubject: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:11 am

What is the Galactic Syndicate…

We are a start-up Guild that will start as a Star Wars – The Old Republic guild to begin our journey. We have spent the last couple of months creating a site and forums for our members to enjoy.

We are a group of people looking for like minded individuals to game and enjoy our time with in game with minimal to no drama.

We are looking to eventually expand into other games so that we may keep our membership if/when possible as a one stop family for all your gaming needs.

We are a member oriented guild.

Flaming and trolling have no place here.

What we expect…

1. Be open to new ideas
2. Don’t be a dick!
3. Most importantly, have fun!

We hold our members to a higher standard because, in our guild, our members have more input into the direction of the guild.
Not only do we have a sense of humor but it is expected that the members have a sense of humor.

Our members will have control of the direction of the guild. We consider you, the Charter Member, to be the very heart and soul of the guild. Each of you will have input into our guilds goals, progress, and direction.

Our Goals…

The goals of this guild are simple. We are looking to create a community of online friends and family to play online games with. We will always have your back and in return we expect you to have ours.

Since the game hasn't yet come out, we don't know what to expect, nor can we appropriately determine a fixed method to conduct guild business. This means we must remain flexible.

Republic or Sith…

We will be supporting both sides. Hopefully we as a guild will be able to interact with each other in and out of game and have some fun!

Role Play…

We are not an RP mandatory guild. However we will support a roleplay community. If you enjoy RP you can find it here. We even have story driven roleplay in our forums. If you fancy yourself a writer, please by all means come visit and join a story or start your own.

Activity…

We do expect a reasonable level of activity. We are here to get to know each other and if you are never around that’s hard to do. If that's only stopping by occasionally to post, that's fine. Just chime in to let us know you still care. If you will be away for some reason, just let us know.

Back to top Go down
http://www.thegalacticsyndicate.com
Clovis

Clovis

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:13 am

Hello my friends!

This is the same recruiting post we've placed on the TOR forums and I wanted to share it here as well. We want to give our full support to this project and are looking forward to seeing how successful it is. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better and am happy to answer any questions anyone may have.
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Class: Smuggler
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 am

Welcome to the Galactic Syndicate.

:bigr2d2:
Back to top Go down
Ty-Odi
Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:37 am

Indeed welcome! Smile

Its great to have you guys here and offering your support! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:17 am

Hey Clovis!

Welcome to the G.S!!

I like guild names that fit my own name into it Wink

From now on...I can refer to you, as the "Galactic Schw'yndicate"!!

Woohoo! Hope you enjoy the RiG forums!
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:48 am

Greetings to the GS! Get your other guys on here too Smile

Great website!
Back to top Go down
Clovis

Clovis

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 pm

Thanks a lot everyone. We're working hard at getting our small community built up and I've gotten positive responses all around from the rest of our board so far.
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:07 am

I love rule #2, lol. Welcome GS Smile
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:53 am

Variable wrote:
I love rule #2, lol.
You love dicks?

Oh wait a minute - yeah, got it wrong. Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Yeah, rule #2 is awesome. I need to add that to our Crazies Guild Manifesto!!
Back to top Go down
Clovis

Clovis

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:23 am

That one was one of our favorites too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Galactic Syndicate   The Galactic Syndicate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Galactic Syndicate
Page 1 of 1