Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valentin Bravado

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Valentin de Lafayette
Class: Smuggler
Guild: The Smugglers Union

The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP Empty
PostSubject: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:36 am

The Smugglers Union is proud to announce its endorsement of a project under the lead of Ty-Odi!

This project is a charter with the purpose towards providing a more Old-School style of PvP where people are more appreciative of their competition, and not out to PvP simply to beat guilds and trash them when they have lost. This is low class, and The Smugglers Union is going to take the step in a positive direction and endorse a better, more well rounded PvP community.

As a PvP based guild, the Smugglers Union believes this is a proper step for providing a supportive PvP environment, and encourages more to do so as well!!

The Smugglers Union is proud to offer its full endorsement, and would like to help as best as it can in any way that it can. I am a believer in dreams. I believe that with enough people, support, and the willpower and determination to do something, it can be done.

I speak for the Smugglers Union when I say this is a fantastic idea, and TSU will be providing many members to help make this a reality!!
Back to top Go down
Valentin Bravado

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:55 am

The Smugglers Union

The Smugglers Union is a PvP based Smugglers guild, however we accept all classes into the Guild.

The Smugglers Union seeks to provide a competitive, interactive, yet relaxed atmosphere. We do not mandate that our members adhere to restrictive rules, however we have an organized Guild Constitution to provide effective governor ship.

Our organization is split into Two authorities, the Executive Branch, which consisting of the Ringleader, the Lt. Ringleader, and the Deputy.
The second authority is the High Council. The High Council is appointed by the Ringleader. The High Council then elects the High Councilor, who is the presiding officer and acts as the parliamentarian and chairman.

The High Councilor, the Ringleader, and the Lt. Ringleader are all on what is called the War Council, which makes wartime decisions. They are each in command of a Fleet. A Fleet is given several squadrons, lead by captains. The official ranks of these three men are "Commodore". However, the Ringleader is a Three Star Commodore, the Lt. Ringleader a Two Star, and the High Councilor is a One Star Commodore.

The three fleets are as follows:

- The Malevolent Bandits - The Offensive Fleet of the Union - For Attack purposes.
- The Union Vanguards - The Defensive Fleet of the Union - For defensive and security purposes.
- The Recon Fleet - The Special Forces Fleet of the Union - For covert, stealth, intelligience, espionage, and assassination purposes.

Furthermore, we provide Nine different ranks for members to strive to achieve.

Why should you join the Union? Well here are some fun facts about us:

Established over a year ago, The Smugglers Union is the oldest Smugglers based Guild in the SW:ToR Community.
With over 115 registered members on our main site, we are also the largest Smugglers based guild.
We are the ONLY Smugglers based PvP guild
We accept ALL Classes
We provide leadership opportunities for anyone willing to cultivate and experiment with their leadership abilities.
We provide a relaxed, fun gaming atmosphere.
We were the second guild (The first Republic Guild) to be interviewed by MafiaMaster, a writer for TORUniverse.com, a premier and highly recognized SW:ToR news media site. [Our interview is audio recorded and available at the following link]:

http://www.toruniverse.com/2010/08/18/interview-with-the-smugglers-union/

Other fun facts about The Smugglers Union:

We have released our very first Promotional video
We have begun our own weekly PodCast available on our website
We have members from all walks of life, to include Active Duty Military, to Teachers, College Students and people from many different Nations world-wide.

With this, I certainly hope we have intrigued you, and hope you are interested in becoming a member of the Smugglers Union!

Visit us at:
www.SmugglersUnion.webs.com

With Warm Regards,

Valentin Bravado
Ringleader of the Smugglers Union
"Power to the Union!"
Back to top Go down
Darka

Darka

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Modos
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Force Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Valentin Bravado

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:01 am

Thanks Darka!! We are certainly glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
azarhal

azarhal

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Gloriana
Guild: Maybe Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:33 pm

One more guild!

Although, a Trooper being a ringleader of a Smuggler Syndicate...Aren't we at War? Wink

Dark Lord of Spam
Ty-Odi

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Ty-Odi
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: To Be Confirmed.....

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:47 pm

Welcome guys! Smile

And glad you made your way over here, it is truly fantastic to have you come and join us. Smile I look forward to continuiing our discussion on here, and hearing more of the exciting ideas you and your guild have for PVP. (One I am extremely tempted to Steal.....umm...I mean post....lol. Smile

I will let you guys pop it up first though, as I think there will be a number of people who will take an interest in this!! Smile You have +1 members to this idea already, lol Smile

The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP Tyodisig1copygj8er6
Back to top Go down
https://respectingaming.forumotion.co.uk
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Welcome to you Val and the Smuggler's Union!

Cool to have you here! Hope we can see more of your people around here in the following weeks Smile

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome guys!!

Glad to have more people here to join in on the fun and making a great community =D
Back to top Go down
Selven
The Old Bat
Selven

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Selven
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 pm

It's fantastic to see so many guilds joining! The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP 744788

Welcome!

The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP Sig12
Back to top Go down
Valentin Bravado

Ingame Characters

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! We are very glad to be a part of this project, and we will be calling an ambassadors meeting for all our allied guilds and propose that they follow suit in endorsing R.I.G.!!

Anyone who is interested in joining, let me know!!
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Hell yeah VB!

Welcome to your guild to RiG!! From the "Crazies of Korriban <-CoK->"!!

If you need anything, feel free to PM me here. Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP   The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Smugglers Union [All Classes] Mostly PvP, moderate PvE & RP
Page 1 of 1