Respect In Gaming

HomeRegisterLog in

To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...

Go down 

If you play WoW - will you be buying WoW: Cataclysm?
Yes
To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_vote_lcap23%To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
No
To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_vote_lcap62%To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Undecided
To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_vote_lcap15%To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
HDubNZ

HDubNZ

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kaya Jun
Class:
Guild:

To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... Empty
PostSubject: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:26 am

With the exchange rate being so good, I'm almost tempted to get Cataclysm just to try the new content and see if the changes will make it a better game. Let's be clear here - it will NEVER be good enough to stop me from playing SW:TOR!!!!

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Dresgar

Dresgar

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Dres Gar
Class: Jedi Consular
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 am

I left the game for a good reason. too much focus on competitive PvP to earn PvP loot. While there will be rated battlegrounds now, these will not be your casual BG which you join at any time you want with random people, you still have to arrange a team.

Fixed conditions for PvP = Competitive PvP = Drama

I want my battlegrounds to be fun like in the old days.

There is no way I am going back.
Back to top Go down
Lednik

Lednik

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Stopped WoW a year ago. My hopes were Cata would bring some fresh air into the game. But i didn't like the new changes and the direction this game is moving.
Not going back.
Two weeks ago started LOTRO, while waiting for TOR. Not bad so far.
Back to top Go down
Grome
Massively Subtle
Grome

Ingame Characters
Character Name:
Class: Smuggler
Guild:

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah, I'm not going back. First of all it really takes a lot of involvement and knowing I'd be playing this for like 5 months only, I already feel it wouldn't work for me. That's putting aside everything else I do not want to experience again about WoW.

When You Argue With Idiots
They Drag You Down To Their Level
And Beat You With Experience
Back to top Go down
Mli

Mli

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm not sure what i will do i might get it just to have something to kill a few hours with
Back to top Go down
Kai-Sun
Crackers Don't Matter
Kai-Sun

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Kai-Sun
Class: Jedi Knight
Guild: Serenity

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm rather lucky as I got the cataclysm beta many months back and got to see some of the changes then (even though I was mostly doing bug reporting.)

Cataclysm is not what is making me get the game. It has improvements, but I mean...I've played the game for 5 years...only so much can really be new at this point. Playing with my guild so that I can find someone to pass it off to (those that do not join me in TOR) is important, and just playing with my friends is great. I'm already prepping them with the way the dungeons go now so they aren't bewildered the first time in.

That and my copy of cata is free, so, it's a time killer till TOR.
Back to top Go down
Schwendo

Schwendo

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Quarashi Wahr-Schwen
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Guild: Crazies of Korriban

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 pm

I support the RiG WoW players,

But, my next full-time MMO will be....TOR Wink

(I may try LOTR-"landrover server" after the holidays though...purely a "time killer")

Baelyrn

Baelyrn

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Already preordered my copy of Cataclysm.

For a long time I've felt that I needed some kind of change in WoW and I wanted to switch servers. I had previously only played on normal servers and I wanted to try how it feels on a RP server. So I started playing a tauren paladin on Sha'tar EU. Haven't ran into any roleplaying yet, but I'm trying to keep my eyes and mind open. Haven't even been looking for a guild yet, I thought I'd see how the server feels first.
Back to top Go down
Lugaidh
Incurable smartass
Lugaidh

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:15 pm

I'm thinking I'll just DL lotro and hang with the RiG boys til the TOR launch.
Back to top Go down
Tal Soren

Tal Soren

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Got sucked in by a free 7 days of play time and realy liking the changes to the starting areas...haven't decided if I'll try Cata. Definitely don't want to go back to my old raiding habbit, so I've restarted on nice under-populated RP server. If I'm still entertained after 7 days I may try Cataclysm to see the goblin and worgen story, but doubt I'll play to max level.
Hurry up ToR, don't let Blizz eat my soul again!
Back to top Go down
Variable
That Handsome Devil
Variable

Ingame Characters
Character Name: Soloman Bokur
Class: Imperial Agent
Guild: Reign

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:22 pm

I'll be tooling along on a Goblin Warlock come Dec 7 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...   To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Cataclysm or Not to Cataclysm...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The R.I.G. :: Off Topic-
Jump to:  
This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd.
and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd.
You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link‟ to any image, video or sound clip directly.Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved.
Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com